• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Help

Help Support Ranchers.net:

efb

Reaction score
Ok, after enjoying everyone elses pictures for several years I've decided
I am going to force myself to learn how to share some of ours.
I have uploaded several to photo gallery. Now, how do I get them over here :???:

Thanks for your help

efb

I use photobucket.com After loading them there i just open ranchers seperatly and start a new post. Then i type in descriptions and then go back to photobucket, right click on img code and it'll say copied. Then bring up ranchers window and press ctrl and the letter v and the code will pop in. Continue for the rest and then preview and edit and then submit. Soapweed helped me and now most folks wish he's of ignored me :wink:

I tried posting one of your photos from the gallery, and I can't get it to work. ???? Don't know why. Normally I can get them to work.

But.....like others, I use photobucket.com.

Sorry I was of little help. :cry:

I also use Photobucket, but I played around and got your images to post like this:

Go to your gallery and click on the thumbnail that you want so that you can get the larger image. Right click on the larger image and then click "Copy image location."

Open a new window for Ranch Talk and click on the tab for a new topic (or "Post Reply" if you want to put them here in this thread).

When the window comes up for a new topic or a reply, click on the Img tab at the top. After the comes up, right click and paste the image location behind that. Then click the IMG tab again to close the [img] code.

Hit the space bar at least once to caption it, then hit the space bar again a couple of times to make space for another pic - then repeat for as many as you want.

[img]http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/503/medium/IMG_0925.JPG
Home Grown Yearling Bull

IMG_1120.JPG

Coastal Bermudagrass in a Good Year

Thanks you'all. I'm going to keep hot shot'n myself until I can do it.
You know what they say about old dogs. :oops:

Latest posts