• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Help

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Breeder

Reaction score
I am trying to post a few pics, and am running into a problem. When I try to highlight the 3 boxes below the picture in photobucket, I also highlight the three headers (IMG URL, etc). Then when I paste it to the rachers page it only posts the 3 headings. I cannot get just the material in the box to paste. Any suggestions. Thanks a lot.

Denny

Reaction score
Check the sticky under everything else colume.Print it out and follow directions...

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Angus Breeder said:
I am trying to post a few pics, and am running into a problem. When I try to highlight the 3 boxes below the picture in photobucket, I also highlight the three headers (IMG URL, etc). Then when I paste it to the rachers page it only posts the 3 headings. I cannot get just the material in the box to paste. Any suggestions. Thanks a lot.

There is another way,and its the way I do it because it will give you a bigger picture here at ranchers. Go to photo bucket,left click the pic you want posted.
This will isolate it from the rest,now right click on it ,there will be a menu screen, at the bottom click properties ,this will create a properties screen,find the address/url get your cursor on it and holding down the left mouse drag it across the address,this will hi lite it,make sure you get it all.
Now depress your "CTRL" key and while depressing your ctrl key depress your "C" key.
click "OK on the properties screen and get out of there.Go back to ranchers.Open new post.
Post as usual here at ranchers,when you want to add your photo,click the
box again,post as usual pic should appear...........good luck PS this method will work on all pictures posted on the web,also copy plain text,in the same fashion,just leave off the

Latest posts