• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Here is a question for Oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
I would love to know which you think is more important a Duck penis studies that are funded under the Obama stimulus or an air traffic control officer on the job preventing air crashes that is being cut under Obama's sequester budget cutting plans?

BUT BUT BUT Tammy Faye, you just do not understand the importance of these studies :wink: :wink: :wink: And being fron Canada you do not have the right to even worry about it :wink: :wink:

Now I am going to waddle like a duck off to bed

signed Dick

why do you ask a logical question of Old Drunkard, and then expect a logical answer??? it is not going to happen...there is more fact and logic in a hedge post than in" old Sherriff take a bribe"

OT and Obama have a lot in common...both are pimples on the ass of life

kolanuraven said:
I'm gigglin' cause Tam took the time to read up on duck dix!!!

Then you must really be bustin' a gut laughing that we spent that much money for the research?

Ok so she read about the duck dix but the leftwingernut teabagees actuallu studied them

STUDIED them now thats a hoot

kolanuraven said:

You should be jumping up and down with happiness as since Oldtimer told me you were in financial need to have your latest operation to remove your head from your *** I thought I would do my part to help you out so I googled a bunch of Democrat wasteful spending projects. :wink:

And since you giggled so hard that you popped your own ugly head out why don't you tell us which do you think is more important an Obama funded Duck penis study or keeping the airs safe by keeping the air traffic controllers working that are being furloughed due to Obama's Sequester plans? :?

Kolo=jingo=lulu=allie claims she owns a Cessna Citation X,,it is an X isn't it kolo????Or is it the X 5???

You have lied so many times about the plane you own kolo=jingo=lulu=allie no one can tell which plane you actually own or if you really own one at all,,,, :roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
Kolo=jingo=lulu=allie claims she owns a Cessna Citation X,,it is an X isn't it kolo????Or is it the X 5???

You have lied so many times about the plane you own kolo=jingo=lulu=allie no one can tell which plane you actually own or if you really own one at all,,,, :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hoppy...you got so excited about the duck dix you can't even stay on topic.......

Tam said:
kolanuraven said:

You should be jumping up and down with happiness as since Oldtimer told me you were in financial need to have your latest operation to remove your head from your *** I thought I would do my part to help you out so I googled a bunch of Democrat wasteful spending projects. :wink:

And since you giggled so hard that you popped your own ugly head out why don't you tell us which do you think is more important an Obama funded Duck penis study or keeping the airs safe by keeping the air traffic controllers working that are being furloughed due to Obama's Sequester plans? :?

You are so busy frothing at the mouth that you don't even know that the controllers and towers furlough/closings are not.....NOT...gonna happen as scheduled.

The Obama administration is delaying the closing of 149 airport control towers until mid-June in order to deal with legal challenges.
"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/airport-tower-closures_n_3022588.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

If anyone gets excited about a duck dick it would be you kolo=jingo=lulu=allie it would be you,,,after all they are all you can think about cuzzen Duck and his dick :wink: does he fly a Cessna X too ?????OR just claim to like you do?????Does he toss blue water out of the cabin like you do???? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Was cuzzen Dick Duck as excited about the study as you were????? :D

kolanuraven said:
Tam said:
kolanuraven said:

You are so busy frothing at the mouth that you don't even know that the controllers and towers furlough/closings are not.....NOT...gonna happen as scheduled.

The Obama administration is delaying the closing of 149 airport control towers until mid-June in order to deal with legal challenges.
"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05/airport-tower-closures_n_3022588.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Oh I knew they were delayed, DELAYED NOT CANCELED being the point Kola :wink: :roll: , but that does not answer the question as if it wasn't for Obama wasteful spending on crap like Duck Penis's, Condom use, Chinese hookers safe sex education, air plane ticket pricing, gang tattoo removal, mouse habitat, Monkey studies, turtle tunnels, grape DNA, and my favorite PIG STINK studies, the air traffic controllers being furloughed would not even be on the table to be considered to balance the US budget.

It is because Obama can't say no to any of his campaign donors be it bankrupting green energy companies or Liberal University stupid azz studies that there is nothing left in the US Federal budget to pay for what the US should be paying for. :roll:

And yet you keep defending his crap or distract the topic with your childish crap. :roll:

Tam said:
kolanuraven said:
Tam said:

"

Oh I knew they were delayed, DELAYED NOT CANCELED being the point Kola :wink: :roll: , but that does not answer the question as if it wasn't for Obama wasteful spending on crap like Duck Penis's, Condom use, Chinese hookers safe sex education, air plane ticket pricing, gang tattoo removal, mouse habitat, Monkey studies, turtle tunnels, grape DNA, and my favorite PIG STINK studies, the air traffic controllers being furloughed would not even be on the table to be considered to balance the US budget.

It is because Obama can't say no to any of his campaign donors be it bankrupting green energy companies or Liberal University stupid azz studies that there is nothing left in the US Federal budget to pay for what the US should be paying for. :roll:

And yet you keep defending his crap or distract the topic with your childish crap. :roll:

Frankly, we need one more study....to see what there is so much hot air coming down from Canada!!!!!

Honestly, I do feel sorry for you Tam. Yes, we all come here and growl and snap at each other for various reasons but YOU, my dear, you are one miserable person.

You are not even comfortable with yourself. Sad,...really sad.

These vitriolic rants just prove my point!!

kolanuraven said:
Frankly, we need one more study....to see what there is so much hot air coming down from Canada!!!!!

Honestly, I do feel sorry for you Tam. Yes, we all come here and growl and snap at each other for various reasons but YOU, my dear, you are one miserable person.

You are not even comfortable with yourself. Sad,...really sad.

These vitriolic rants just prove my point!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And here you have it boys a prefect example of how a liberal defends what can't be defended. Spending tax payer money on crap Liberal studies while threatening to furlough people that are needed to keep people safe. :wink: :roll:

If kola had been comfortable with herself she would have answered the question that was presented. No she goes off on some leftwingernut tangent

Larrry said:
If kola had been comfortable with herself she would have answered the question that was presented. No she goes off on some leftwingernut tangent

There is no defending Obama spending while he threatens to risks public safety by furloughing Air Traffic Controllers. Kola just can't get herself to admit it so she strikes out in hopes that nobody will notice the truth. It is a typical Leftwing cultist move, you might say PREDICTABLE :wink:

Tam said:
Larrry said:

There is no defending Obama spending while he threatens to risks public safety by furloughing Air Traffic Controllers. Kola just can't get herself to admit it so she strikes out in hopes that nobody will notice the truth. It is a typical Leftwing cultist move, you might say PREDICTABLE :wink:
Their pride in not admitting the left wing regime total and complete failure is disgusting. That. They put their pride over their country is disgusts. Especially on this where it should easy for a rational person to state they'd rather have public safety over these absurd boondoggle studies

Personally I think kola is hitting on tam. Tam needs to be careful
I think kola is like one of the guys, she likes a good woman just like the men do. ;)

Latest posts