• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hereford 76

Help Support Ranchers.net:

GM88

Reaction score
Was in Lethbridge yesterday or should say Claresholm. Looked at the 2 year old hfrs out of your new bull and was very impressed. My daughter bought a hfr calf from him for 4h.

what is the hfr calf's tattoo?

i always take my camera. it was kinda embarassing at first taking pictures of other peoples cattle - but who cares. here is a picture of a 3/4 sister to him. hoping he will make similair females here. she is out of the same old bull and a daughter of 2u's mother.

thanks for sharing - good luck to your daughter with her.

9-2012.jpg

9-26-12.jpg

The right type Ace, I know at your place she would have had to raise a calf to stay but she sure looks to have been dry in this photo.

ya she didn't bring home a calf that fall - don't remember what the story was - not that it matters... her calf got killed sometime that year. im pretty sure he still has that cow up there as she was bred back. its hard to just can cows like that even at home here - but i don't ever remember any success giving a cow a second shot even if you try and convince yourself it wasn't her fault... well then who the heck's fault was it? :wink:

Latest posts