• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Herman Cain endorses Newt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
28,938
Reaction score
157
Location
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Former presidential candidate Herman Cain has endorsed Newt Gingrich for president. Cain joined Gingrich at a Republican Party dinner in West Palm Beach, Fla., Saturday night to make the surprise announcement.

Cain urged his supporters, tea party members and other conservatives to back the only true conservative in the race, Newt Gingrich.

For Full Coverage Go to Newsmax.com
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
That makes

Cain
Perry
Fred Thompson
Glenn Beck
Chuck Norris
Michael Reagan
Todd Palin
Florida Tea Party

Romney has

Nikki Haley
John Mc Cain
John Bolton
Huntsman
Bob Mc Donnell
Chris Chistie
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Interesting take from a former R Congresswoman:

Ex-Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite
Former member of Congress (R-Fla.) :


Newt is the epitome of the persona of an entitlement mentality. He thinks he is entitled to the presidency.

As far as Cain's endorsement of Newt, lets just say I guess this represents the "cheaters" club support. Gingrich and Cain are two peas in an infidelity pod. I am glad that Mitt took the gloves off after Newt never answered the CNN question about an open marriage his second wife claims he wanted. Newt instead turned and blamed CNN. Typical of Newt - take no prisoners and no responsibility for immorality.
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
Tam said:
That makes

Cain
Perry
Fred Thompson
Glenn Beck
Chuck Norris
Michael Reagan
Todd Palin
Florida Tea Party

Romney has

Nikki Haley
John Mc Cain
John Bolton
Huntsman
Bob Mc Donnell
Chris Chistie

Newt also has former US Congressman JC Watts, from Oklahoma.

I wonder if OT made it into town today to pick up his scrips and special orders from the drugstore. Some of us heard they were ready. :wink:
 

TSR

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
0
Well judging from how Romney did with women voters (if my memory serves),Cain's endorsement of Newt may have hurt more than it helped. Sorry if someone has already pointed this out.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
hypocritexposer said:
I would think that having a Nominee that has only been married once, would be good for the economy

Not sure of that- but women also see that Romney is a stand by your woman man- unlike both McCain and Newt that divorced wives after they suffered injuries or illness's....

Romneys wife, Ann Romney, has multiple sclerosis that she was diagnosed with in 1998- and has had surgery for breast cancer... So far he has shown a whole lot more family values than the "family values' hypocrit windbags have done...
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
I would think that having a Nominee that has only been married once, would be good for the economy

Not sure of that- but women also see that Romney is a stand by your woman man- unlike both McCain and Newt that divorced wives after they suffered injuries or illness's....

Romneys wife, Ann Romney, has multiple sclerosis that she was diagnosed with in 1998- and has had surgery for breast cancer... So far he has shown a whole lot more family values than the "family values' hypocrit windbags have done...


yes, but Romney transported the family dog, in a crate, on the top of a car, years ago. I'm sure the female voters will realize that acts like that will have a negative effect on the economy
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Breakfast in bed? Almost

Posted by
CNN Political Unit
(CNN) - Love is in the air for Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul as he and his wife, Carol, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Wednesday.

At a campaign stop in Las Vegas, the Texas congressman opened up about how he started the day with his longtime bride.

"She didn't make it this morning because this was her day that I said she could sleep in, and I provided her breakfast for her this morning," Paul, 76, said to a round of cheers and applause.

But with the couple traveling on the campaign trail, the candidate said the meal wasn't quite as romantic as one would expect.

"Now, I have to confess I didn't make the breakfast," he said. "I just called room service and made sure it was ready when she got up."


Heres another candidate that seems to know what "family values" are altho he doesn't trumpet it from the mountaintop like some of the Hypocrits do- and is much more opposed to having government be the "moral police" in peoples everyday lives than the Hypocrits are ....
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Oldtimer said:
Breakfast in bed? Almost

Posted by
CNN Political Unit
(CNN) - Love is in the air for Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul as he and his wife, Carol, celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on Wednesday.

At a campaign stop in Las Vegas, the Texas congressman opened up about how he started the day with his longtime bride.

"She didn't make it this morning because this was her day that I said she could sleep in, and I provided her breakfast for her this morning," Paul, 76, said to a round of cheers and applause.

But with the couple traveling on the campaign trail, the candidate said the meal wasn't quite as romantic as one would expect.

"Now, I have to confess I didn't make the breakfast," he said. "I just called room service and made sure it was ready when she got up."


Heres another candidate that seems to know what "family values" are altho he doesn't trumpet it from the mountaintop like some of the Hypocrits do- and is much more opposed to having government be the "moral police" in peoples everyday lives than the Hypocrits are ....


You going to post about Santorum's wife and kids?
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
Hey, El Gigante Cabeza....please tell us about John Edward's "family values". You urinate and moan about Newt, what about Johnny?

Or is that all OK since he's a premium member of your leftwingernut cult? :shock:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
loomixguy said:
Hey, El Gigante Cabeza....please tell us about John Edward's "family values". You urinate and moan about Newt, what about Johnny?

Or is that all OK since he's a premium member of your leftwingernut cult? :shock:

I didn't know he was a candidate- but he would definitely fit the mold this year... Him and the Governor that ran off with the gal from Rio- while telling his wife he was hiking in the mountains.... :lol:
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
0
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
SARASOTA, Fla. — Rick Santorum’s eldest daughter, Elizabeth, took his place at a campaign rally here today while he remained in Philadelphia with his hospitalized daughter, Isabella.

“We do what we do as a family. We stick together and we get through and we are hanging in there,” Elizabeth Santorum told reporters after the event.

She said her father “will be back as soon as he can” campaigning in Florida, but “right now family comes first, being a dad and being a husband right now, so that’s why he’s home.”



Rick and Karen were married in 1990.

Rick and Karen have had eight children.

Elizabeth Anne Santorum: Born in 1991.
Richard John "Johnny" Santorum Jr: Born in 1993.
Daniel James Santorum: Born in 1995.
Gabriel Michael Santorum: Born prematurely, at 20 weeks, on October 11, 1996. Gabriel lived only two hours.
Sarah Maria Santorum: Born in 1998.
Peter Kenneth Santorum: Born in 1999.
Patrick Francis Santorum: Born in 2001.
Isabella "Bella" Maria Santorum: Born in 2008. Bella was diagnosed with Trisomy 18, a genetic disorder.

“The beautiful thing about it is we grew in our faith together. We wanted that to be the grounding for our marriage.”

as I always say the most important job I have is as a husband and a father."
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:
Hey, El Gigante Cabeza....please tell us about John Edward's "family values". You urinate and moan about Newt, what about Johnny?

Or is that all OK since he's a premium member of your leftwingernut cult? :shock:

I didn't know he was a candidate- but he would definitely fit the mold this year... Him and the Governor that ran off with the gal from Rio- while telling his wife he was hiking in the mountains.... :lol:

Doesn't matter if he's a candidate or not..........What about Johnny Boy's "family values"?

A former SS agent assigned to the White House during the Klinton years was telling me about the time Hillary couldn't be located in the WH. When they found her, she was between the sheets practicing vagitarianism with the actress Markie Post. At least Markie was better looking than most of the skanks Bill tried to bed......
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:
Hey, El Gigante Cabeza....please tell us about John Edward's "family values". You urinate and moan about Newt, what about Johnny?

Or is that all OK since he's a premium member of your leftwingernut cult? :shock:

I didn't know he was a candidate- but he would definitely fit the mold this year... Him and the Governor that ran off with the gal from Rio- while telling his wife he was hiking in the mountains.... :lol:

Doesn't matter if he's a candidate or not..........What about Johnny Boy's "family values"?

A former SS agent assigned to the White House during the Klinton years was telling me about the time Hillary couldn't be located in the WH. When they found her, she was between the sheets practicing vagitarianism with the actress Markie Post. At least Markie was better looking than most of the skanks Bill tried to bed......


family values and character are very important to OT, he would never vote for a man that has cheated on his wife with numerous other men......
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
0
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up

Obama’s sexual relationships with other men, including named D.C. politicians and Donald Young, the openly-gay choir-director of the church in Chicago of which Obama was a member for some 20 years

There were two other openly gay men in Wright’s church: Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. In late 2007, as Obama began his ascent to be the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee, in a span of 1½ months, all three men “conveniently” died:

Bland was murdered execution-style on November 17, 2007;
Young was murdered execution-style on December 24, 2007;
Spencer reportedly died of septicemia, pneumonia, and HIV on December 26, 2007.

Now, Young’s elderly mother is speaking out about her suspicions that her son was murdered to protect Obama’s reputation and assure his political future as President.

The story about President Barack Obama’s bi-sexual past will not go away. Now, in an exclusive interview with The Globe, Norma Jean Young, the 76-year old mother of the late Trinity United Church of Christ choir director Donald Young, has spoken out and declared that persons trying to protect Obama murdered her son at the height of the 2007 Democratic presidential primary to protect Obama from embarrassing revelations about his homosexual relationship with her son. Donald Young’s bullet-ridden body was found in his Chicago apartment on December 23, 2007, in what appeared to be an assassination-style slaying.

Norma Jean Young revealed to The Globe that her son Donald, who was openly gay, was a “close friend” of Obama.

Among the members of the gay ‘DLC’ were Obama and TUCC’s choir director, Donald Young, an openly gay man who reportedly had a sexual relationship with Obama. Two other gay members of the church were Larry Bland and Nate Spencer. Young and Bland were brutally murdered, execution style, in late 2007. Bland was murdered on November 17, 2007 and Young on December 24, 2007. The latter was killed by multiple gunshot wounds.


yet not one girlfriend.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:
Hey, El Gigante Cabeza....please tell us about John Edward's "family values". You urinate and moan about Newt, what about Johnny?

Or is that all OK since he's a premium member of your leftwingernut cult? :shock:

I didn't know he was a candidate- but he would definitely fit the mold this year... Him and the Governor that ran off with the gal from Rio- while telling his wife he was hiking in the mountains.... :lol:

Doesn't matter if he's a candidate or not..........What about Johnny Boy's "family values"?

A former SS agent assigned to the White House during the Klinton years was telling me about the time Hillary couldn't be located in the WH. When they found her, she was between the sheets practicing vagitarianism with the actress Markie Post. At least Markie was better looking than most of the skanks Bill tried to bed......

So that makes it OK for Newt and McCain and Cain to go out and run around with their bimbos- have mistresses- throw out their wedding vows every time they went into heat... :???:
At least Hillary and Edwards weren't the ones out there spouting "family values" and trying to legislate morals on peoples lives....
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:
I didn't know he was a candidate- but he would definitely fit the mold this year... Him and the Governor that ran off with the gal from Rio- while telling his wife he was hiking in the mountains.... :lol:

Doesn't matter if he's a candidate or not..........What about Johnny Boy's "family values"?

A former SS agent assigned to the White House during the Klinton years was telling me about the time Hillary couldn't be located in the WH. When they found her, she was between the sheets practicing vagitarianism with the actress Markie Post. At least Markie was better looking than most of the skanks Bill tried to bed......

So that makes it OK for Newt and McCain and Cain to go out and run around with their bimbos- have mistresses- throw out their wedding vows every time they went into heat... :???:
At least Hillary and Edwards weren't the ones out there spouting "family values" and trying to legislate morals on peoples lives....

Do you ever read what you write...apparently not.
 

Latest posts

Top