• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Herman Cain Love Train Emerges, righteous right at it again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flounder

Reaction score
Herman Cain Love Train Emerges, righteous right at it again

Sharon Bialek, Herman Cain Accuser, Speaks Alongside Attorney Gloria Allred At Press Conference (VIDEO)

First Posted: 11/7/11 01:58 PM ET Updated: 11/7/11 04:54 PM ET

Sharon Bialek, the fourth woman to come out and make sexual harassment allegations against Herman Cain, appeared alongside her attorney Gloria Allred at a press conference on Monday.

According to Bialek, the Republican presidential candidate exhibited inappropriate behavior when he was serving as head of the National Restaurant Association more than a decade ago.

Bialek said the alleged incident in question occurred down the street from the NRA headquarters. Describing what happened, she said, "Instead of going into the offices, he suddenly reached over and put his hand on my leg, up my skirt, and towards my genitals." She recalled that when she protested the advances, Cain said, "You want a job, right?"

Bialek alleged that Cain also "grabbed [her] head and brought it towards his crotch." She said that she was "shocked" by the behavior.

After losing her job, Bialek allegedly turned to Cain for help. Allred said on Monday, "Mr. Cain instead decided to try to provide her with his idea of a stimulus package."

According to Bialek, the alleged incident occurred at a bar in the nation's capital in 1997. She said Cain worked to arrange a "palatial suite" for her at a hotel and told her, "I upgraded you."

Bialek said, "I'm coming forward to give a face and a voice to the women." Three other women have leveled sexual harassment allegations against Cain, though their names have not been publicly disclosed.

The New York Times reports:

In an interview after Ms. Bialek's news conference, Joel P. Bennett, a lawyer for one of Mr. Cain's anonymous accusers, said that Ms. Bialek's claims were "very similar" in nature to the incident that occurred between his client and Mr. Cain. The Cain campaign was quick to come out with a statement on the accusations, calling the charges of sexual harassment "false."

"Just as the country finally begins to refocus on our crippling $15 trillion national debt and the unacceptably high unemployment rate, now activist celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred is bringing forth more false accusations against the character of Republican front-runner Herman Cain," said the presidential hopeful's campaign. "All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false. Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone. Fortunately the American people will not allow Mr. Cain's bold "999 Plan," clear foreign policy vision and plans for energy independence to be overshadowed by these bogus attacks."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/07/sharon-bialek-herman-cain-accuser_n_1080056.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

The Herman Cain Love Train

http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files//2011/11/100509_600.jpg

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/F/K/4/herman-cain-grope.jpg

http://blogs.thetimes-tribune.com/johncole/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/110311COLETOON.jpg

http://www.mattbors.com/strips/814.png

Flounder is right- this needs to be brought out into the open and fully investigated so people can make a moral choice wether to vote for him or not.

also the many many allegations of Barak Obama's homosexual behavior need to be brought fully into the light of day! Why isn't this happening? :shock:

Many are asking why this woman didn't come forward sooner......

MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski Slams Cain Accuser: 'Clearly This Woman...Is Very Interested In The Limelight'

Said Mika:

"I still don't get why [Herman Cain] is at the top of the list. I don't understand your party [nods to Joe]...I don't get it, I don't think he should be there. But as far as this is concerned, he was part of the National Restaurant Foundation, he was powerful before he was running for president, and nobody spoke out then. So what does that say about them? Because if someone is a predator, a sexual predator, and they do something to you and you don't speak out, you're letting it go. You're letting it go!

And clearly this woman and Gloria Allred are very interested in the limelight right now and taking this on and I wonder what their reasons are. Now I'm sure I'll get killed online for saying that."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mika-brzezinski-herman-cain-gloria-allred-2011-11#ixzz1d98RNmNt

I'm pretty sure the Democrats that have taken this woman "under their wing" will be embarrassed they have, in the near future. This woman will end up discrediting the other women that actually filed complaints.

Said Mika:

"I still don't get why [Herman Cain] is at the top of the list. I don't understand your party [nods to Joe]...I don't get it, I don't think he should be there.

other then not understanding her disbelief that a conservative black man can be, conservative, black or at the top of the ticket.. I don't get why she is on TV...

Lonecowboy said:
Flounder is right- this needs to be brought out into the open and fully investigated so people can make a moral choice whether to vote for him or not.

I agree... when it was one accusation hiding behind a contract to keep quite, I felt Cain should have pushed for the courts to unseal the investigation.. now I feel it is to late to salvage his integrity , the character assassination is already well underway, and the left-wing lynching coupled with the elitist GOP establishment has already hung him out to dry,

Lonecowboy said:
also the many many allegations of Barak Obama's homosexual behavior need to be brought fully into the light of day! Why isn't this happening? :shock:

.. bias?

I'm still waiting for the assault. Once the libs derail Cain they will turn the tables and claim the reps are racist and couldn't nominate a black man. Liberals are so predictable.

Uh-oh! Looks like someone messed up. You ever watched a movie and thought- that word wasn't even invented until 50 years after the plot was to have occurred.... Well, welcome to flounder's post.

I only had to read as far as "stimulus package". :oops:

Let's think about this.... when did "stimulus package" become part of our everyday language? :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :) :) :D :)

If your real slow like Flouner, the answer is not 1997.

Steve said:
Lonecowboy said:
Flounder is right- this needs to be brought out into the open and fully investigated so people can make a moral choice whether to vote for him or not.

I agree... when it was one accusation hiding behind a contract to keep quite, I felt Cain should have pushed for the courts to unseal the investigation.. now I feel it is to late to salvage his integrity , the character assassination is already well underway, and the left-wing lynching coupled with the elitist GOP establishment has already hung him out to dry,

Lonecowboy said:

.. bias?

Steve,

You are the one in control of how you perceive a candidate. Your writing this is the response they are after. They falsely accuse someone, everyone has a hay day about it, then all their supports say "man, it sucks now that no one is going to vote for him". Those that have a hard time focusing on politics hear this and say- "well, if he isn't going to win, I shouldn't vote for him". WE are where this BS machine stops. I won't decide NOT to support anyone until something has been proven or at minimum supported by creditable sources. I choose to live in America where I get to decide my vote. Not the media and I dang sure am not going to help them with their evil ways.

icon_rubbingchin.gif

Meanwhile, a friend of Ms Bialek, from Chicago, told the New York Post: 'She has a very infectious personality. It's easy to see how she won [Cain] over. But the reality of her situation is -- she's a complete gold digger. It's all about the money.'

Adding that she was from a middle-income family but lives in a posh house while running from bill collectors, the source said: 'Most of her jobs ended in termination. It's always the employer's fault, not hers.

'This is a lady who lives off the system. She is hellbent on finding a way of never having to work and living the lifestyle she wants to live, a very affluent lifestyle.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058983/Murky-past-Herman-Cain-accuser-Sharon-Bialek-starts-emerge.html#ixzz1dAotuO4u

I guess if you were into making accusations against political figures, without any evidence to back your accusations up.......

....you could say that this lie being told by this woman was all contrived with the help of David Axelrod, when she lived in the same building......

Martha MacCallum, FOX News: "One of the things is that you lived at a 505 North Lake Shore Drive apartment, right? This is the same building, it happens to be the same building David Axelrod lives in. Do you know David Axelrod? Ever have any interaction with him at all?

Sharon Bialek, Cain accuser: "I saw him in the gym. I mean -- everybody nods to each other. It is friendly building but I never had any interaction with him."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/08/cain_accuser_lives_in_same_building_as_david_axelrod.html

Latest posts