• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Herman Cain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
Watched him live on Fox News Sunday and, to me, he was clearly stumped by a question on the Palestinian-Israeli issue....specifically, Right-of-Return.

Sean Hannity, during an interview with Cain tonight, said that there was a lot of buzz on the internet about his interview in general but that some thought he was stumped by the question of right-of-return. "How would you respond to them Mr. Cain"?

Cain: They were right, I was clearly stumped by the question.

:lol:

God, how refreshing to see someone running for office answer so honestly.

Whitewing said:
Watched him live on Fox News Sunday and, to me, he was clearly stumped by a question on the Palestinian-Israeli issue....specifically, Right-of-Return.

Sean Hannity, during an interview with Cain tonight, said that there was a lot of buzz on the internet about his interview in general but that some thought he was stumped by the question of right-of-return. "How would you respond to them Mr. Cain"?

Cain: They were right, I was clearly stumped by the question.

:lol:

God, how refreshing to see someone running for office answer so honestly.

out of the whole interview, that was about the only part I caught..

sometimes the context (or lack of), of a question can throw a person off.

but his answer was right.. it is an issue for them to deal with..

The Palestinian right of return (Arabic: حق العودة‎, Ḥaqq al-ʿawda; Hebrew: זכות השיבה‎, zkhut hashivah) is a political position or principle asserting that Palestinian refugees, both first-generation refugees and their descendants, have a right to return, and a right to the property they or their forebears left ,... The UN estimated the number of refugees outside Israel at 711,000.

The number of Palestinian refugees of the 1948 war is estimated at between 700,000 and 800,000, and another 280,000 to 350,000 people were refugees of the 1967 war.[8][9][10][11] Approximately 120,000-170,000 among the 1967 refugees are believed to have also been refugees from the 1948 war, fleeing a second time.[12] Today, the estimated number of Palestinian refugees, including both first-generation refugees and their descendants, exceeds four million.[13]

one must also note that other then Jordan, none of the Arab countries have allowed them to become citizens.. even the descendants who have lived there for generations or were born there.

I have enjoyed some of what he has said in the passed but woops-

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7666-herman-cain-joins-the-ranks-of-the-constitutionally-confused

soory he doesn't get any more support from me.

Lonecowboy said:
I have enjoyed some of what he has said in the passed but woops-

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7666-herman-cain-joins-the-ranks-of-the-constitutionally-confused

soory he doesn't get any more support from me.
At least he would know how many states are in the union. Gaffs don't bother me as much as desire to lead and govern according to the constitution and have enough moral integrity to do what you say you'll do in that regard.

Did you hear him talking about Hillarycare and when Bill Clinton was
making his case for it; Herman called him on the cost being
much higher than Clinton was saying. In response, BC said
"would you send me those figures?" The host asked Herman if he
did and Herman said yes, he did send them and he's still waiting
for Clinton to get back to him. :p

Latest posts