• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Herman Cain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Herman Cain is more appealing to me day by day.
He has quite an impressive history.

For those of you who are interested and don't get it,
the following is a link to Dick Morris TV, Lunch Alert series
where he interviews Herman Cain. There
are 5 segments offered, each segment is only
about 5 minutes long.

Related articles:
1.DICK MORRIS TV; LUNCH ALERT! HERMAN CAIN: NO CLASS WARFARE
2.MORRIS IN THE MORNING! DICK'S VIDEO ON HERMAN CAIN
3.DICK MORRIS TV; LUNCH ALERT! ECONOMY TOPS SOCIAL ISSUES IN GOP DEBATE
4.DICK MORRIS TV; LUNCH ALERT! END THE AFGHAN WAR
5.DICK MORRIS TV; LUNCH ALERT! NO NEW TAXES

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/dick-morris-tv-lunch-alert-herman-cain-on-the-economy/

Cain also today called the President a liar. He also said something to
the effect that "you shouldn't call the president a liar, but then the
president shouldn't lie."

You just can't argue with logic like that. :D

"Can I be blunt? That's a lie," ,... Cain said, before the sound of his voice began to rise noticeably higher. ... Well if you're not supposed to call the president a liar, he shouldn't tell a lie.

I like Cain.. he says it in a way few can on the national stage...

from a comments section..

SHOVEL READY JOBS OBAMA HAS CREATED:

...Americas place in the world needs to be repaired and rebuilt

...Our damaged interaction between the races needs to be strengthened after three years of devastation by Obama

...Obama's swamp needs to be drained once and for all. It has grown to outrageous proportions, is in need of a levee and is nearly overflowing its banks.

...All threatening talk, all hateful remarks aimed at the people of the United states, i.e., 'SOB's, terrorists. From a White House, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! racists, 'Tea Baggers', all of it, needs to be thrown into the deepest hole we can dig.

...ObamaCare, undiscussed, unvetted by the people, unread by the lazy, incompetent lawmakers and representatives of the people needs to be run through the paper shredder and buried alive.

...We need to uncover the greatness of our country, allow the people to make it clear that they will never again allow a White House to bully, insult or terrify us again.

...We need to take those shovels and uncover the transparency.

...We need an enormous quantity of shellac for the RINO's, liars and corrupt servants of the people that have take part in the worst Presidency in history. They ALL need to be voted out and our judicial
system needs close scrutiny as well. Please pass the shellac and shovels...'we got work to do!"

and if I might add...

...We need to build a fleet of bulldozers to push away the pile of crap Obama has heaped on this great nation..

...We need to build mega manure spreaders to put to good use all of Obama's eloquent
bsflag.gif
words..

Steve said:
"Can I be blunt? That's a lie," ,... Cain said, before the sound of his voice began to rise noticeably higher. ... Well if you're not supposed to call the president a liar, he shouldn't tell a lie.

I like Cain.. he says it in a way few can on the national stage...

from a comments section..

SHOVEL READY JOBS OBAMA HAS CREATED:

...Americas place in the world needs to be repaired and rebuilt

...Our damaged interaction between the races needs to be strengthened after three years of devastation by Obama

...Obama's swamp needs to be drained once and for all. It has grown to outrageous proportions, is in need of a levee and is nearly overflowing its banks.

...All threatening talk, all hateful remarks aimed at the people of the United states, i.e., 'SOB's, terrorists. From a White House, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! racists, 'Tea Baggers', all of it, needs to be thrown into the deepest hole we can dig.

...ObamaCare, undiscussed, unvetted by the people, unread by the lazy, incompetent lawmakers and representatives of the people needs to be run through the paper shredder and buried alive.

...We need to uncover the greatness of our country, allow the people to make it clear that they will never again allow a White House to bully, insult or terrify us again.

...We need to take those shovels and uncover the transparency.

...We need an enormous quantity of shellac for the RINO's, liars and corrupt servants of the people that have take part in the worst Presidency in history. They ALL need to be voted out and our judicial
system needs close scrutiny as well. Please pass the shellac and shovels...'we got work to do!"

and if I might add...

...We need to build a fleet of bulldozers to push away the pile of crap Obama has heaped on this great nation..

...We need to build mega manure spreaders to put to good use all of Obama's eloquent
bsflag.gif
words..

That stuff might burn the grass I do have. :wink:

Latest posts