• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Herman Cain's newest accuser......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Funny she didn't come out in 2004, when Cain ran for Senate.....

notice the title on this story....."woman-accuses-cain-of-bold-sexual-advance"

a sexual advance, or a 13 year affair, what is it? :???:

supposedly she has been charged with "stalking" previously.......

Ginger White poses for a photo near Dunwoody, Ga. on Monday, Nov. 28, 2011. In an explosive allegation, White said Monday she and Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain had a 13-year extramarital affair that lasted nearly until the former businessman announced his candidacy for the White House several months ago. (AP Photo/Greg Bluestein)
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/woman-accuses-cain-of-bold-sexual-advance-1320695627-slideshow/

I don't believe it for a minute.
Of course this about ruins Cain.
I don't believe the man would have even tried to run for
President if all these allegations were true. He's no dummy,
he would know it would be found out.

Nope, it's a set-up to get rid of Cain.
The libs must have been really concerned about him, just
as they were Sarah Palin. Can't beat 'em so defeat 'em
by tearing them down.

Hard to stomach when Obama got a PASS on everything.

Sad.

Have you noticed when Cain jumps in the polls, all the racists like Flounder show up?

I don't think he is Presidential material, but that has nothing to do with what he does in the privacy of his own home or the color of his skin.

It is becoming evident what the Dems./Libs are more concerned with.....

they showed photos of her phone with text messages from Cain,

while he denied the affair he did say they were friends..

either he has a bad choice of friends to call in the middle of the night or there is a bit of truth to all the accusations..

Ginger White, described as a "businesswoman" in the report by the Fox affiliate, supplied copies of her cell phone bills that showed 61 calls and texts over four months ending this September. When the station texted the number, Cain called back, according to the report.

In response to the story, Cain's lawyer, Lin Wood, issued a statement that was breathtaking in its avoidance of a direct denial of the affair: He noted that in this case, Cain was not accused of harassment or assault but of "private, alleged consensual conduct between adults," and contended that this is "not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public."

I like Cains' style and straightforward attitude.. he was a nice change from the politics as usual..

Cain is toast... He will be history by the end of the week... Besides the phone and text messages they are already gathering witness's that saw the two together in their travels and out of town rendevous's.....

Can't be too bright a fellow if you pack your mistress around the country for years- and think noone will see them or know about it...

Cain reassessing his campaign

By Justin Sink - 11/29/11 11:40 AM ET

Herman Cain told members of his staff that he is "reassessing" his decision to remain in the race for the Republican presidential nomination following new allegations that he conducted a 13-year-long affair with an Atlanta businesswoman.

------------------

Ginger White, an Atlanta businesswoman, claimed Monday that she and Cain had engaged in a prolonged affair during which Cain would fly her across the country and lavish her with gifts and expensive dinners. Cain denied the story in an interview Monday with CNN, although White provided Fox 5 Atlanta, which broke her story, with phone and text-messaging records that detail dozens of correspondences — some very late at night — between White and Cain.
The damage of the latest allegations, coupled with already slipping poll numbers, might yet persuade Cain to exit the campaign.
-------------------

White's emergence comes after two other women -- Sharon Bialek and Karen Kraushaar -- came forward earlier this month to accuse Cain of sexually harassing them in the 1990s while he was head of the National Restaurant Association. Two other women also have claimed Cain sexually harassed them while they worked at the association, but they have so far declined to be identified.

Cain has denied all accusations against him, but he has slipped in published polls since the allegations first surfaced.

"He's been able to hang in there partly by playing the victim himself, (but) it's going to be very hard for him to hang onto that victim scenario given that he was in constant contact with this woman," argued GOP strategist Karen Hanretty.

White said she was never harassed or poorly treated by Cain, whom she described as "very much confident, and very much sure of himself, very arrogant -- in a playful, sometimes, way."

She said he took her to luxury hotels and flew her to cities where he had speaking engagements.
"He made it very intriguing," White said in the interview. "It was fun. It was something that took me away from my sort-of humdrum life at the time, and it was exciting."

Do you think the party that puts itself out as the "Family Values " party- and "Morals" party will agree with Cains attorney :???:

Is this not the same party that was the accuser of Clinton for "private, alleged consensual conduct between adults" in his dalliances with Monica... :???:

And if I remember right- the main accuser during the "Lewinski Affair" was a fellow named Newt that was at the time dillydallying outside his 2nd marriage with a young lady 23 years his junior... :???:

In a statement to WAGA, Cain attorney Lin Wood said reporters had no business asking about the allegation.

"This is not an accusation of harassment in the workplace. This is not an accusation of an assault, which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry to a political candidate," he said. "Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults -- a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public.

"No individual, whether a private citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be questioned about his or her private sexual life," Wood said. "The public's right to know and the media's right to report has boundaries and most certainly those boundaries end outside of one's bedroom door."

He did not address White's assertion directly and said Cain "has no obligation to discuss these types of accusations publicly with the media.

"Some things are fair game and some aren't," Wood told CNN in a telephone interview, adding that this was one that was off-limits. "You've got to draw the line somewhere."

Or is the Republican party starting to throw out their principles to make room for the Newts and Cains of the party :???:

Maybe the party needs to invest in a little saltpeter for their politicians to be able to live up to the principles they preach... :wink: :p :lol:

Yep its over for him and I enjoyed some of the things he said. Don't you know now he wishes he had never entered the race. Oh well narrowing down the contestants.

Oldtimer said:
Is this not the same party that was the accuser of Clinton for "private, alleged consensual conduct between adults" in his dalliances with Monica... :???:

Uh, OldHistoryChanger, I seem to recall that the problem most decent folks had with Clinton wasn't that he dipped his wick outside his marriage, it was that he bald-faced lied to the American people and to a judge about it in a court of law.

Having seen you in action though, I can understand why you'd miss the relevance.

:???: :???: :???: :???:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
More false claims from oldtimer, he is getting good at that!!!

the recent allegations come with a new twist.. it appears that she has additional proof that Cain "supported" her for awhile during the "friendship"

not sure how it goes in the well to-do circles, but if my wife found out I had a "friend" who I called late at night, traveled with and supported, .. she would more then likely be reassessing our relationship as well...

I had higher hopes for him, I think he would have been a great uniter and would have helped heal the racial wounds Obama ripped apart..

Larrry said:
The thing he did do was show just how racist the left really is.

Was it the left- or the right (that most openminded folks knew would never allow a black candidate after seeing how they massacred and rid themselves of their token RNC Chairman Steele) that brought forward all this to the press :???:

Larrrrrry- in Hopalong/Hypocrits true form-- prove to me it was leftwingers that released this info to the press.... Many of the former dilydallying allegations about Cain were blamed on the Perry camp by the Cain Camp.....And Cain blamed the naming of Perry's families private estate on Perry...

Any which way you look at it- any national candidate that travels the country with his mistress for many years will be exposed...And is an idiot for thinking otherwise :wink: :lol: :(

Isn't that what all want- vetting of the candidates :???:

Certainly appears OT that the pubs are getting well-vetted. Good thing too. The winning candidate needs to be ready for the nasty crap that's going to be slung by the Divider-in-Chief's campaign.

I still say your King is toast.

or the right (that most openminded folks knew would never allow a black candidate after seeing how they massacred and rid themselves of their token RNC Chairman Steele)

Steele wasn't a good politician, or candidate or organizational CEO, , but he was a great spokesperson..

I feel to many counted on his being a spokesperson and didn't look at his other failings when he was nominated to the job..

but to call him a token is disrespectful and disgusting..

Cain was well on his way to being nominated for his qualifications, ideas and ideals,, not because or despite him being black.. and he is falling from grace because of his failings as a man not because of his color..

scandal is more often colorblind and nonpartisan, and more inclined to be driven by wealth then it is driven by race.

Whitewing said:
Certainly appears OT that the pubs are getting well-vetted. Good thing too. The winning candidate needs to be ready for the nasty crap that's going to be slung by the Divider-in-Chief's campaign.

I still say your King is toast.

Obama-Toast-300x231.jpg

and for sale on EBAY?

Oldtimer said:
Was it the left- or the right (that most openminded folks knew would never allow a black candidate after seeing how they massacred and rid themselves of their token RNC Chairman Steele) that brought forward all this to the press :???:

Whoa, I missed this gem. Are you now saying Cain's problems were based on prejudice from conservatives?

Steve said:
or the right (that most openminded folks knew would never allow a black candidate after seeing how they massacred and rid themselves of their token RNC Chairman Steele)

Steele wasn't a good politician, or candidate or organizational CEO, , but he was a great spokesperson..

I feel to many counted on his being a spokesperson and didn't look at his other failings when he was nominated to the job..

Cain was well on his way to being nominated for his qualifications, ideas and ideals,, not because or despite him being black.. and he is falling from grace because of his failings as a man not because of his color..

scandal is more often colorblind and nonpartisan, and more inclined to be driven by wealth then it is driven by race.

So does that mean Newt is a cooked goose too :???: -
or will the Repubs again sacrifice their "family values"- " high morals" - "holier than thou" principles just to elect an (R) :???:

I will say this much: Obama has done more to put down religion, family values and morals than any other president I have known.
Any change would be for the better.

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:

or will the Repubs again sacrifice their "family values"- " high morals" - "holier than thou" principles just to elect an (R) :???:

If a terrorist sympathizer America hating candidate can make it then don't rule anything out. Oh, wait the terrorist sympathizer America hating candidate was a lib so that behavior is excusable with the lefwingernuts

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:

If a terrorist sympathizer America hating candidate can make it then don't rule anything out. Oh, wait the terrorist sympathizer America hating candidate was a lib so that behavior is excusable with the lefwingernuts.

Ain't that the truth.

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:

If you're playing stupid OT, you're winning.

Do you really think that all pubs are so single-minded that they vote in lock-step on all the issues? And do you really think that because a pub votes for a particular pub candidate that he's somehow sacrificing his morals if that candidate doesn't live up to someone else's views of morality?

After seeing the damage Obama has done in just 3 years in office, any pub who doesn't drag his sorry ass to the polls and vote against that outrage of a president we now have sitting in the oval office is indeed sacrificing his "values".

Latest posts