• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey BMR; Is grass tour still on???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowsense

Reaction score
If it isn't too wet to tour you'd better wear your sunglasses so that GREEN grass don't strain your eyes! Are you still dragging your trailer up? If so you might as well load her up with Vigortone and come the extra hour north. We can always load a couple of Hereford bulls up for the trip home!!Just think; a holiday, a chance to get exercise (throwing bags) and herd improvement all in one trip!!!! It just don't get any better for a lad from Big Beaver.........DOES IT!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :wink:

As far as I know the tour is still on. It will be a nice time to see that country. I hope the ferry is working. The horse deal is on hold for now. Couldn't make connections this time. I could have brought some mineral up as I checked and some was available but to short on notice for tomorrow. I don't think i could handle calves any bigger then I have right now so i best leave those Hereford bulls up north. No sense making harder work for myself.

Latest posts