• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey BMR

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowsense

Reaction score
Sounds like yore getting desperate for moisture..........didja try Katrina's nude dash to the barn????? Might have to try it several times to get it to work!!!! Failing that you might have to bring Katrina on from SW's and Hanta's place to show you the proper way to do it.......you could maybe video the dash (for instructional purposes only) for when the rest of us need rainmaking help and instruction. :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

Good idea Cowsense, I think I am to crippled up to run fast enough to make much rain. Katrina could probably do a better job. OH yea we do need rain :!: :!: :!: :!:

BMR.........I bet Tam could make that run in record time........remember take lots of pictures (you know........... for instructional purposes only)........iffen that don't work you'll have to bring in Katrina. Do you think the border guards will let Katrina cross if she really looks like her avatar???

BMR,

We are getting hammered with Thunderstorms right now. It has dropped a lot of rain in the last half hour. Its darn wet around here right now. Wish you would get osme moisture as well.

We've had days of cold,windy weather,feels like snow! Not a drop of rain. Sooo BMR after you run in the buff,can you pop over to Alta and do the same for us! Gregs too busy training for rescue competition,and trust me I'd scare the rain away :shock:

cowsense said:
BMR: Did it rain?? You're still in the house so it must have...........WHO made the dash and did you do it properly???????

It doesn't work when you do it in your long underwear. It's just drizzled a bit here not very wet just cloudy and cold.

BMR-----You've gotta cowboy up and do it proper if you want the rain :lol: If you're not willing or able you could maybe talk real nice to your better half and she could do the dash.!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :wink:

BMR- Make the run today- all anyone will see is GooseBumps if your area is as chilly as it is down here--only 50 degrees still....

We've picked up about 2.1 inches of rain during this week- parts of the pasture got about an inch more....

Hanta Yo, and everyone that said we should run nude to the barn for moisture-I got into a pile of $hit when I did, but then it started pouring, and UI showed Dad this, and oh boy, he says you guys are a good bad influence on me... almiost as good as his brothers. lmao.

Hey Beamer........You're letting this nude dash get buried so I'll bring it back up to the top!!!! EVERYONE is waiting for the pictures :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :arrow: :lol2: :lol2:

cowsense said:
BMR-----You've gotta cowboy up and do it proper if you want the rain :lol: If you're not willing or able you could maybe talk real nice to your better half and she could do the dash.!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :wink:

COWSENSE!!!!!!!! :shock: What are you doing trying to get BMR into trouble. :???: Good thing I do a search of my name every once in a while to see where it pops up. Here I find you over in coffee shop trying to make trouble. You should know BMR well enough by now to know he needs no help with getting into trouble :wink: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Tam said:
cowsense said:

COWSENSE!!!!!!!! :shock: What are you doing trying to get BMR into trouble. :???: Good thing I do a search of my name every once in a while to see where it pops up. Here I find you over in coffee shop trying to make trouble. You should know BMR well enough by now to know he needs no help with getting into trouble :wink: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

516.gif

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Hanta Yo, and everyone that said we should run nude to the barn for moisture-I got into a pile of $hit when I did, but then it started pouring, and UI showed Dad this, and oh boy, he says you guys are a good bad influence on me... almiost as good as his brothers. lmao.

Just because you use a $ for a s still makes you a potty mouth.

Next time you want to correct my use of words maybe you should clean up your own post's.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Geeeeeez TAM.............Do you want rain or not!!!!!Remember PICTURES... LOTZA PICTURES!!!! Want to see green when I come down south for convention! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Latest posts