• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey, Cal

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
I see you've been on the board lately. How's that search for Saddam's WMDs going? I haven't heard anything since they yanked the web site that was putting up supposed transalations. Something about classifed information being put up there? ROTFLMAO!

Hey, maybe he'll spill his guts when there's a noose around his neck, you better get over there and protest to save him.

Cal said:
Hey, maybe he'll spill his guts when there's a noose around his neck, you better get over there and protest to save him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: He won't spill his guts about WMDs because he had no WMDs, just like I said when I came on this board. So now what's your excuse for this sorry war?

Did you get a chance to ask him why he didn't adhere to the Kuwait terms of surrender, or obey the numerous UN resolutions, or cooperate with UN inspectors if he wasn't hiding anything? If he would have he could still be butchering, grinding, torturing, raping, maybe a little gassing on the side with a few more mass graves. Might have even found a way to become some sort of left-wing poster dictator darling by now.

Cal said:
Did you get a chance to ask him why he didn't adhere to the Kuwait terms of surrender, or obey the numerous UN resolutions, or cooperate with UN inspectors if he wasn't hiding anything? If he would have he could still be butchering, grinding, torturing, raping, maybe a little gassing on the side with a few more mass graves. Might have even found a way to become some sort of left-wing poster dictator darling by now.

If he was hiding something, where is it? It's been several years now and in spite of your hot air, claims and promises, we still don't see any sign of WMDs in Iraq. :shock:

Instead of one man killing, butchering, grinding, torturing, raping, now we have huge groups out hunting the other group down! Iraqis who can afford it are leaving the country in droves. They're starting to put a strain on the neighboring countries. Will we have another group of refugees like the Palistenians? Another generation to grow up in refugee camps to hate the people who threw them out? Is that better than Saddam? I don't think so. And the worst part? Our own troops are in the middle.

Disagreeable said:
Cal said:

If he was hiding something, where is it? It's been several years now and in spite of your hot air, claims and promises, we still don't see any sign of WMDs in Iraq. :shock:

Instead of one man killing, butchering, grinding, torturing, raping, now we have huge groups out hunting the other group down! Iraqis who can afford it are leaving the country in droves. They're starting to put a strain on the neighboring countries. Will we have another group of refugees like the Palistenians? Another generation to grow up in refugee camps to hate the people who threw them out? Is that better than Saddam? I don't think so. And the worst part? Our own troops are in the middle.

DIS,

I am so tired of you dishonoring our troops by your attitude. If we pull out, not only will our integrity be in jeopardy, we'll be fighting on our turf. Don't you get that? :x :mad: Of course, cupcake you won't allow yourself to listen to reason or facts. All you leftists are beyond reason, you base your opinions on feelings. Touchy, feely, feel good feelings

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Latest posts