• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Dis!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Just wondering.....would you have given up your life to have saved all them people who died in the 911 tragedy?

interesting Question, may I answer ?,

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton

I would have at least died fighting............not whining..........

Steve said:
Just wondering.....would you have given up your life to have saved all them people who died in the 911 tragedy?

interesting Question, may I answer ?,

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton

I would have at least died fighting............not whining..........

I agree Steve- An old instructor in our combat classes used to always say that when in a gunfight he might get killed, but he was going to do everything to take the a**hole with him....I always figured that was a sound policy...

Jinglebob said:
Since Dis doesn't answer, would it be alright if I made that decision for him/her/it? Huh? Can I, huh? Please, please, please? :lol:

Latest posts