• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Disagreeable

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Are you coming to Deadwood SD for our "Ranchers" get together on Sept.1?

You never know. Look around the room and see if you can spot me....

No matter how much one despises this name called disagreeable, he/she is still a person that someone calls, Dad, Brother, Uncle, Grandpa or Mom, Sister, Aunt, Gramma and thinks the world of them. Amazing how one can get bad opinions of a person from a few words they spew on a chat forum. haha. Im bored so i thought I'd write that...my good thought of the day right? blah

TXTibbs said:
No matter how much one despises this name called disagreeable, he/she is still a person that someone calls, Dad, Brother, Uncle, Grandpa or Mom, Sister, Aunt, Gramma and thinks the world of them. Amazing how one can get bad opinions of a person from a few words they spew on a chat forum. haha. Im bored so i thought I'd write that...my good thought of the day right? blah

Thank you for the good thought of the day. Why would anyone have a bad opinion of someone who has facts to back up their claims? Surely you don't think someone on this board has a bad opinion of me??? :wink:

Disagreeable said:
TXTibbs said:

Thank you for the good thought of the day. Why would anyone have a bad opinion of someone who has facts to back up their claims? Surely you don't think someone on this board has a bad opinion of me??? :wink:

hey don't think I was sticking up for you....I'm not picking sides. I don't know if you have facts or not cause to be honest i rarely read one of your posts.. :lol: ...I am not big into politics...ESPECIALLY fighting and arguing about them....but i guess it was a post of people in general...not specifically about you......but yes, people do have a bad opinion of you disagreeable :wink: HAHA..sorry to inform you of that...haha

I don't hate you either Disagreeable. As amatter of fact, I have a couple of close liberal friends. I don't agree with them on politics, but we enjoy good meals and fun times together, goti t? You may be okay, but online, ideas are all you are. Sorry.

TXTibbs said:
.but yes, people do have a bad opinion of you disagreeable :wink: HAHA..sorry to inform you of that...haha

Shucks. What a disappointment :wink:

Latest posts