• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Faster Horses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Richard Doolittle

Reaction score
or are you going to change your handle now that you're a "quad momma" :) :)

Do you know much about Pannell Angus and Neiman 77 Ranch that are selling bulls in Belle Fourche next week? I'm not much of an expert on bloodlines, but it looks like Neiman's especially have some decent functional cattle. Of course my opinion is based solely on their advertising because I haven't seen their cattle.

Here's a link to their sale catalog through the Wyoming Livestock Roundup site. I'm sure they have their own website, but I can't find it right now.

http://www.wylr.net/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=37

Richard Doolittle said:

Do you know much about Pannell Angus and Neiman 77 Ranch that are selling bulls in Belle Fourche next week? I'm not much of an expert on bloodlines, but it looks like Neiman's especially have some decent functional cattle. Of course my opinion is based solely on their advertising because I haven't seen their cattle.

If they get two quads would that make her Octo-mom? :wink: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Richard Doolittle said:

If they get two quads would that make her Octo-mom? :wink: :lol: :lol:

Or with the combination of and ATV and a UTV will she be bi-quadual?? :) :)

Are you guys enjoying yourselves????? :p
Remember, I haven't bought one yet. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And if I have to change my name on here, I probably won't. :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I can find on Pannell or Neiman is this from a previous sale.

PANNELL ANGUS RANCH. Top - $15500.00 ...

Our daughter lives near Devil's Tower, I'll see if she knows the
ranch or the cattle.

Didn't that link work for you? It takes me right to the site where you can open their 2009 catalog.

You don't need to spend a bunch of time researching. I was just curious if you knew anything about them.

Latest posts