• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Fatlock, now that you've sent a packet to the FBI.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

No problem- I've been wrong before and I might be wrong again-- but like I said that's up to the authorities to decide...
Maybe the guys at the Marshal's office just need to know you better...

Kind of hard to now ever believe someone that now wants to admit to fraud...And all I'm out is about $20 postage which was worth the afternoon of getting to talk to one of my old retired friends I hadn't seen in awhile...

So, in essence, the Fatman dropped a dime on HIMSELF?

Priceless! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess when you want to believe something so badly you'll do almost anything, including showing the world the kind of tool you really are....

I'll check with my bail bondsman/bounty hunter friend if I make that funeral...

Now THIS is the way law enforcement should be done. :lol:

Clandestine, and away from everything in some remote town at a funeral. :lol: :lol:

I'll bet the laughing and howling with whoever gets that packet can be heard for ten city blocks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
No problem- I've been wrong before and I might be wrong again-- but like I said that's up to the authorities to decide...

Seriously OT, not even I thought you'd fall for it: drug-running, bail-jumping, white supremist, dual citizenship, and communist handlers all in one package? That's an OT wet dream.

I can now imagine you standing in the parking lot of the bank 'holding a packet of money wrapped in newspaper' and waiting for the rightful owners to return. :lol:

Wonder what charges are being prepared against oldtimer for filing false charges????? :D

What about the possibility of a law suit>?? Enough evidence on here alone to support that!!

Oldtimer said:

Kind of hard to now ever believe someone that now wants to admit to fraud...And all I'm out is about $20 postage which was worth the afternoon of getting to talk to one of my old retired friends I hadn't seen in awhile...

How was fraud committed? Did any money change hands, or did you get such immediate wood that you just had to pass it along to your LEO pals before you vetted any of it for yourself? Kind of like how you voted for Obola, that your hatred of Bush was so great that you voted for an unvetted Muslim community organizer? Or did you see Buck I as your very own "Deep Throat"?

Have a wonderful day, Fatman...and while you're crying in your beer today over the massive Repub win yesterday, just remember...

WE TOLD YOU SO!

FRAUD?????? against an old retired, lazy, deputy sheriff with the IQ of a buzzard in a small hick town in the middle of nowhere, who fell for an obvious practical joke?????

I'm hurting guys. My sides are splitting. I can't stand it no more. Please. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a sad day in Fatmanland Mike. The old man realizes on the same day that he's been defrauded by both WW and The Messiah. :lol:

Oldtimer said:
If we can stir him up enough and he comes after me-- I'll try and get your $45,000 back....
But it looks like the coyote pack of political bull are already coming to his defense as a poor babe being picked on...

:lol:

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
Thanks... Can't stand drug pushers/runners... I appreciate the info- and if there is any way I can help you get your money back I will...

Prolly wanting to get his hands on some cash. Crooked sumbeech. :lol: :lol:

He fell for it exactly as we predicted. Please. My sides. Please. :lol: :lol:

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
If we can stir him up enough and he comes after me-- I'll try and get your $45,000 back....
But it looks like the coyote pack of political bull are already coming to his defense as a poor babe being picked on...

COMES AFTER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP, I'M FALLING AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Yeah I can protect myself- the reason I still pack 24/7 and practice at my own range at least once a week... This type usually goes behind your back tho... I'll do some checking with my bail bondsman friend... Already talked to an old retired DEA Agent and he said extraditing from Venezuela is almost impossible - especially when he is a dual citizen as they don't allow the extradition of nationals...

Does carrying 5lbs of undigested beef in your small intestine count as packing?

Oldtimer said:
OK- I have packets of info and photos made up-- and ready to send to a DEA fellow I know and the US marshals office to pass it on to the Florida task force...

Let me know anything more you hear or find.... His silence is quite telling...

:lol: He's got packets. :lol:

Latest posts