• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Fatlock, now that you've sent a packet to the FBI.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
Yeah I can protect myself- the reason I still pack 24/7 and practice at my own range at least once a week... This type usually goes behind your back tho... I'll do some checking with my bail bondsman friend... Already talked to an old retired DEA Agent and he said extraditing from Venezuela is almost impossible - especially when he is a dual citizen as they don't allow the extradition of nationals...

Does carrying 5lbs of undigested beef in your small intestine count as packing?

PLEASE!!!!!! Do you think he actually thinks that someone BELIEVES this sh!t????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
Yeah I can protect myself- the reason I still pack 24/7 and practice at my own range at least once a week... This type usually goes behind your back tho... I'll do some checking with my bail bondsman friend... Already talked to an old retired DEA Agent and he said extraditing from Venezuela is almost impossible - especially when he is a dual citizen as they don't allow the extradition of nationals...

Does carrying 5lbs of undigested beef in your small intestine count as packing?

PLEASE!!!!!! Do you think he actually thinks that someone BELIEVES this sh!t????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmtOEI7sAAs :D

Larrry said:
borowitz has been unseated, he can't hold a candle to this stuff

I've tried to convince him before that he's totally blinded by hatred and bigotry, so blinded that he'll latch on to anything that confirms his beliefs.

Funny isn't it. The guy who whines constantly about anonymous posters here accepts, without question, information from an anonymous poster simply because he believes it serves his purposes to use against someone else.

Today, he's but a 400 lb shell of his former self. :D

katrina said:
:D :D :D :D YOu guys are s*** heads :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THis is priceless!

We need to petition Macon to have what many forums have, a Hall of Fame, or Shame, as the case may be. This thread would be a good one to start it off. :D

oldtimer has no shame!!!!!! He will lie, cheat, fabricate any thing to make himself look to be something he never will be

Whitewing said:
Larrry said:
borowitz has been unseated, he can't hold a candle to this stuff

I've tried to convince him before that he's totally blinded by hatred and bigotry, so blinded that he'll latch on to anything that confirms his beliefs.

Funny isn't it. The guy who whines constantly about anonymous posters here accepts, without question, information from an anonymous poster simply because he believes it serves his purposes to use against someone else.

Today, he's but a 400 lb shell of his former self. :D
I can see him now sitting at his computer with his head in his hand sweating and wondering.........how could I be this stupid?

Wait until he finds out there's someone in Williston playing footsies (among other things) with "you know who".

He'll be fine...about 3/4 jug of his favorite beverage down at the watering hole, and he'll be "Dudley Doright" of the RCMP once again.

laughing-smiley-face-facebook-secret-smileys-codes.jpg

depositphotos_6979493-Emoticon-Laughing.jpg

25-512.png

stock-vector-laughing-emoticon-65271625.jpg

SR said:
I can't believe he fell for that. It was so obvious. Columbo he ain't.

SR

Yep. He was so predictably sure he finally had someone to blow the whistle on, he sh!t his pants and fell back in it. :lol:

BuckI said:

OT will help you get your bail money back if you want him to. He's at a funeral today discussing it with his bounty hunter/bondsman friend.

:lol: :lol:

Or.............he could be on a flight to Venezuala now to file for Extradition through the 1922 Treaty we have with them?

Mike said:
BuckI said:

OT will help you get your bail money back if you want him to. He's at a funeral today discussing it with his bounty hunter/bondsman friend.

:lol: :lol:

Or.............he could be on a flight to Venezuala now to file for Extradition through the 1922 Treaty we have with them?

Doubtful. The airline would have to charge him for 2 seats, just for himself. He's too cheap to pony up the dough, even if he could recoup it with the "finder's fee" he's expecting from Buck i's $45,000. :wink:

I'm sure the Wakulla County Sheriff will appreceiate the help in identifying the perp that he arrested in Jan.

Wouldn't he already know what he looks like :?

Latest posts