• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Flounder?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
How's the propaganda campaign going?

Convinced anybody yet, that they are racist if they believe in self defense, or if they don't think Michelle obama is "stunning"?

Heck, maybe that "white guilt" will help with obama's re-election campaign.....



“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Joseph Goebbels.
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,060
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
I hate to say this, but flounder "could" be my oldest brother. They sure think alike, and they both sure have a seething hatred towards Republicans and George W. Bush in particular. Liberal twit.

Thankfully, this month marks the third anniversary that I haven't spoken a word to my brother. I didn't even speak to him at our mother's funeral. He's retired from a lifetime of teaching, never married, lib to the bone, imagines he is entitled to everything, and one thing is for sure, he'll die alone. He has managed to alienate every relative he has except my sister (let's not get started on her), and when his carcass is found, his damn cats will probably have devoured half or more of it. One more funeral I am happily not attending. 8)

He even had the gall to put an Obama sign in my yard during the 2008 election campaign, as he was leaving in the dead of night. He got it back a couple of days later, first class mail with a NASTY note.
 

flounder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
Location
TEXAS
hypocritexposer said:
How's the propaganda campaign going?

Convinced anybody yet, that they are racist if they believe in self defense, or if they don't think Michelle obama is "stunning"?

Heck, maybe that "white guilt" will help with obama's re-election campaign.....[quote





no hypocrite poser , I had to come get my daily dose of typical rebulican white racism here on ranchers.net political bull, with the same few leading the herd mentality. I do this because I can’t believe sometimes we have stepped back this far. does not take me long to figure out that indeed racism is alive and well in the USA. this saddens me :(




http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57750


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57740


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57749


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57751


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57748


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57742


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57743


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57495


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57724


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57729


http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=532037


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/about53556.html
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
hypocritexposer said:
All you have done, with those links, floundering, is to show that you don't know what racism is.

The world is full of ignorant and obnoxious people like flopper, who blame others for their ignorance
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
flounder said:
hypocritexposer said:
How's the propaganda campaign going?

Convinced anybody yet, that they are racist if they believe in self defense, or if they don't think Michelle obama is "stunning"?

Heck, maybe that "white guilt" will help with obama's re-election campaign.....[quote





no hypocrite poser , I had to come get my daily dose of typical rebulican white racism here on ranchers.net political bull, with the same few leading the herd mentality. I do this because I can’t believe sometimes we have stepped back this far. does not take me long to figure out that indeed racism is alive and well in the USA. this saddens me :(




http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57750


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57740


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57749


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57751


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57748


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57742


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57743


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57495


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57724


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57729


http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=532037


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/about53556.html

Let me guess flounder, your momma threw out the baby and kept the afterbirth
 

flounder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 3, 2005
Messages
2,631
Reaction score
0
Location
TEXAS
Larrry said:
flounder said:
hypocritexposer said:
How's the propaganda campaign going?

Convinced anybody yet, that they are racist if they believe in self defense, or if they don't think Michelle obama is "stunning"?

Heck, maybe that "white guilt" will help with obama's re-election campaign.....[quote





no hypocrite poser , I had to come get my daily dose of typical rebulican white racism here on ranchers.net political bull, with the same few leading the herd mentality. I do this because I can’t believe sometimes we have stepped back this far. does not take me long to figure out that indeed racism is alive and well in the USA. this saddens me :(




http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57750


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57740


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57749


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57751


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57748


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57742


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57743


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57495


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57724


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57729


http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=532037


http://www.ranchers.net/forum/about53556.html

Let me guess flounder, your momma threw out the baby and kept the afterbirth



thank you larry, you have proven my point here. now for another shower...
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
loomixguy said:
I hate to say this, but flounder "could" be my oldest brother. They sure think alike, and they both sure have a seething hatred towards Republicans and George W. Bush in particular. Liberal twit.

Thankfully, this month marks the third anniversary that I haven't spoken a word to my brother. I didn't even speak to him at our mother's funeral. He's retired from a lifetime of teaching, never married, lib to the bone, imagines he is entitled to everything, and one thing is for sure, he'll die alone. He has managed to alienate every relative he has except my sister (let's not get started on her), and when his carcass is found, his damn cats will probably have devoured half or more of it. One more funeral I am happily not attending. 8)

He even had the gall to put an Obama sign in my yard during the 2008 election campaign, as he was leaving in the dead of night. He got it back a couple of days later, first class mail with a NASTY note.


I have to agree with Hopalong on this one:

The world is full of ignorant and obnoxious people , who blame others for their ignorance

Some ignorant folks can't believe that there is much more in life than politics- or recognize that not everyone should believe the way they do-- so in their arrogant way of thinking will give up family bonds for their ego inflated beliefs ....
So sad to see- but I have seen it more than once in dysfunctional brought up families- that apparently never learned the power of love of family.. :(

In almost all these cases that I have seen-- when these folks finally matured- and especially when it came much closer to these arrogant folks meeting their maker- they wish they hadn't allowed their inflated egos to override blood and family.....
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
Oldtimer said:
Some ignorant folks can't believe that there is much more in life than politics- or recognize that not everyone should believe the way they do--

This from the guy whose first instinct is to judge others by their politics.

Amazing, simply amazing. :roll:
 

loomixguy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
6,060
Reaction score
0
Location
The Dark Side
Oldtimer said:
loomixguy said:
I hate to say this, but flounder "could" be my oldest brother. They sure think alike, and they both sure have a seething hatred towards Republicans and George W. Bush in particular. Liberal twit.

Thankfully, this month marks the third anniversary that I haven't spoken a word to my brother. I didn't even speak to him at our mother's funeral. He's retired from a lifetime of teaching, never married, lib to the bone, imagines he is entitled to everything, and one thing is for sure, he'll die alone. He has managed to alienate every relative he has except my sister (let's not get started on her), and when his carcass is found, his damn cats will probably have devoured half or more of it. One more funeral I am happily not attending. 8)

He even had the gall to put an Obama sign in my yard during the 2008 election campaign, as he was leaving in the dead of night. He got it back a couple of days later, first class mail with a NASTY note.


I have to agree with Hopalong on this one:

The world is full of ignorant and obnoxious people , who blame others for their ignorance

Some ignorant folks can't believe that there is much more in life than politics- or recognize that not everyone should believe the way they do-- so in their arrogant way of thinking will give up family bonds for their ego inflated beliefs ....
So sad to see- but I have seen it more than once in dysfunctional brought up families- that apparently never learned the power of love of family.. :(

In almost all these cases that I have seen-- when these folks finally matured- and especially when it came much closer to these arrogant folks meeting their maker- they wish they hadn't allowed their inflated egos to override blood and family.....

I will give you a pass on this one, you simpering puke, because, like Paul Harvey, you don't know the rest of the story. My brother's political leanings account for maybe 2% of what he has pulled off over the years. As judge, jury, and executioner, you continually rush to judgment on everyone with only a scintilla of information. I'm ready to meet my maker at anytime, with clean hands and straight eyes. Doubtful you can say the same. If you really want to see the definition of ignorant, try looking in the mirror once.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Yep we all agree on one thing, oldtimer is a full of him self, blow hard with no morals
 

jigs

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 17, 2005
Messages
8,439
Reaction score
0
Location
KANSAS
OT is a sexual intelectual....... a f-ing know-it-all. 99% of the internet is awesome, the 1 % that you are involved with reaks of BS and dirty sherriff bribery money
 

Latest posts

Top