• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Folks!! Check this out!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
OT is trying to make an argument about Fast & Furious, defend Buckwheat and his cronies from what he learned by watching TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OT wrote: From what I've seen on all the National Geographic and other TV shows (Border Patrol Wars) - all this is being done by LEGAL gunbuyers- that then funnel them (at profit) to either the illegal users-- or use a middleman to funnel them to the illegal users (at an even greater profit)....

He claims to be an Ex-Lawman and now a substitute Judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I can hear it now: "Well You Honor, I saw on TV........................" :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
OT is trying to make an argument about Fast & Furious, defend Buckwheat and his cronies from what he learned by watching TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OT wrote: From what I've seen on all the National Geographic and other TV shows (Border Patrol Wars) - all this is being done by LEGAL gunbuyers- that then funnel them (at profit) to either the illegal users-- or use a middleman to funnel them to the illegal users (at an even greater profit)....

He claims to be an Ex-Lawman and now a substitute Judge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I can hear it now: "Well You Honor, I saw on TV........................" :lol: :lol:

Well Mike- again you personally attack the messenger and not the message...A sure sign of not having an answer....

I am an Ex- lawman-- and retired over 10 years ago after spending 27 years in the profession...And I still keep up good contact with city, county, state, and federal officers that I have worked with and that are still working...
And since 2000 I have worked as the Substitute Judge for numerous jurisdictions in NE Montana....

You should watch some of those shows- because they have little/no good to say about either the Bush or Obama open border rules....In fact some of the local law enforcement do nothing but cuss the federal government for their refusal to shut off the border- the same I hear from the Border Patrol folks I talk to...
But as some of those Border Patrol folks say- and from what I've seen over past years of history-- many of these "supposed conservatives" yelling the loudest are the ones most benefiting from not closing the border- and shutting off the immigrants- or taking away their "cheap labor" they don't have to offer any benefits to.. :(

Keep watching TV bubba. Maybe you'll learn some more............ :lol: :lol:
A sure sign of not having an answer....

I have an answer. Turn in your Man Card, Deputy Dawg. You sure don't use it here. :roll:

He has spends so much time watching REALITY shows and COPS on tv. he claims the cost of cable and his tv as educational tools on his taxes, because that is how he learned to be a cop :wink: :wink: :wink:

He has no clues that they just that, entertainment and SCRIPTED :roll: :roll:

Latest posts