• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Folks :)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

McGee213288

Reaction score
I've been a lurking for a while...then fighting like heck to get registered...just wanted to say 'Hi'..Ya'll prolly be seeing a little more of me..if it ever stops raining and we can get our winter pastures in... 8)

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Ahhh ok....we are about 20 or so miles West of Huntsville. Boggy wet here......

We were down to the Beef Cattle Clinic at A&M here not too long ago and everything seemed pretty dry...guess that changed ...lol.. :) ...Course the Army Worms are about to tote the neighbors off...Luckly they don't care for native grasses...

Heck you can take him to Paris.....you can visit Athens....Scotland, Rhome, Dublin, ....and if your too cheap to take him to those places....you can always take him to Squeezepenny, Texas.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Heck you can take him to Paris.....you can visit Athens....Scotland, Rhome, Dublin, ....and if your too cheap to take him to those places....you can always take him to Squeezepenny, Texas.

Cut 'n Shoot ain't bad either if you're brave enough

Could be like Haymaker, living in Comfort on Welfare......I mean between Comfort and Welfare. Sure wish he'd get over his pout er honeymoon er vacation er whatever he's doing and come back.

Latest posts