• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Gcreek

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cow pollinater said:
gcreekrch said:
Feel so bad for so many friends.
Yes. I've always considered myself a cattleman first but that trip made me realize how much the people mean to me. I hate that business suffers, I can't stand the thought of the stock that has suffered, but both of those have already dulled with time for me. What I won't ever, ever, forget is the image of a little boys bicycle still on it's kickstand on a chunk of concrete that used to be someones front porch with every ounce of rubber and paint completely obliterated along with the house it stood in front of. That image won't ever leave and when I think of it I remember the way his grandmother hugged me when we started unloading the trailer.
It's the people part that matters.

I wish there was a LIKE button. Well said.

Silver said:
cow pollinater said:
gcreekrch said:
Feel so bad for so many friends.
Yes. I've always considered myself a cattleman first but that trip made me realize how much the people mean to me. I hate that business suffers, I can't stand the thought of the stock that has suffered, but both of those have already dulled with time for me. What I won't ever, ever, forget is the image of a little boys bicycle still on it's kickstand on a chunk of concrete that used to be someones front porch with every ounce of rubber and paint completely obliterated along with the house it stood in front of. That image won't ever leave and when I think of it I remember the way his grandmother hugged me when we started unloading the trailer.
It's the people part that matters.

I wish there was a LIKE button. Well said.

Yes.

Latest posts