• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Haymaker, lookie here

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Neil Waugh

Reaction score
This is what my cheap Fish and Game silent auction thermometer was saying at 8 this morning.

Cold002.jpg

A tough day for all those real Albertastan ranchers who have to work in weather like this. Soft handed scribblers get to ride it out in their cubby holes in the basement of the Alberta legislature. I've got three good feet of paskapoo sandstone between me and the bad stuff.

Got any icicles on that roof line of yours yet like you had last year? Better warn Elmo and Rooster to stand well back. One of those ice spears could bust off and things could get nasty real quick.

An ole red neck like me would'nt last 30 minutes in weather like that,hell they dont even have thermometers around here that go that low.
No ice around here yet,been kinda cold and dreary tho,and thats all it takes to drive me to the local water hole.
Hope you got plenty firewood and whiskey,might be awhile before you can get out.
good luck

Latest posts