• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

hey hypo

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
All of the women that ACCORDING CLAIMED you harassed them complained to OLDTIMER not to the site owner in just a few days, and then left because of you (except for Kolo) have not come back????

What if they were actually oldtimers alter egos , and he was actiually them.

He cannot produce the pms he claimed to get cause they do not exist, since the would have been pming himself, Why did this all happen in such a short period of time unless oldtimer needed a way to get himseelf out of anther HOLE he had dug...
sure gave him another chance to be a hero!! like when he hid behind the women s skirts when his wife was under attack, He who claims to have sooooooo much pull as an ex sheriff could not use that pull to get as close to his wife as possible, instead he chose to remain at the BAR where he felt safe. He who trained the SWAt TEAM, ,,,, WHO better to go and lead them into harms way??? As the song goes """""think i'll just stay here and drink''''

So perhaps his ALTER egos disappeared as part of his master plan.

Plus notice how he always screams the loudest about those who have had more than one log in name!!! and never no information about themselves
Yet chooses to ignore those who support him,,,,,,bullhauler!!!!! jingo=kolo and others that do not bother to i d themselves
do we see a hypocrite here???
:wink: :wink: :wink:

EH ???? OH VEY busted

Seems the 2 screaming the loudest are you and hypocrite....him for starting this shite storm and you won't shut de'hell up.

AND NO I AM NO WHO YOU THINK I AM....so you can get off that deal for once.

jingo2 said:
Seems the 2 screaming the loudest are you and hypocrite....him for starting this shite storm and you won't shut de'hell up.

I didn't start it whatsoever. It started long before you were a member here and it was OT that started it. He can also end it real quick.

jingo2 said:

Y

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-Yea sure, right, uhhh huuuh!!!Starbucks kolo=ljingo=lulu=allie you cannot even convince your self of that. :D :D :D :D :D

hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

I didn't start it whatsoever. It started long before you were a member here and it was OT that started it. He can also end it real quick.

This is NOT your thread that started this:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53551&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

This is the shite storm I am speaking of...... It seems this place is rife with shite storms.

jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53551&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

This is the shite storm I am speaking of...... It seems this place is rife with shite storms.

The shite is only present when you arrive kolo=jingo=lulu=allie :D

You are either a man with SERIOUS issues to many to name

OR

About the biggest azzhole on the internet!!

...and I forgot chickenshite too boot!!

WHEW open the door and let the stink out kolo is in the room, old Starbucks herself, and she calls me a chicken :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Kolo=jingo =lul=allie
Dang you stink go shower or something!!!! Better yet just go pizz up a rope :wink:

At least I am a man :D :D :D :D

jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:
jingo2 said:

yes, I started that thread, but it is not that thread that started "this"

jingo2 said:

I kind of think it is comical with these two-- one daily wanting to remind people that he was turned in by several women for harassing them- and the other reminding folks of what a fake he is with all his false "anonymous ID's" ... :lol: Who uses fake ID's to backslap himself... :roll: :lol: :lol:

And what is even more laughable is the inferences to libel and slander to try and intimidate....

How do you libel, slander, or do fiduciary damage to an anonymous name who lives in an anonymous location :???:

I think that would be a good job for Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, and all his other alter-ego buddies to make "their" time worthwhile- go out and find me someone with a legal name of Hypocritexposer- who lives in a legally named community called Real World....

Oldtimer said:
jingo2 said:

I kind of think it is comical with these two-- one daily wanting to remind people that he was turned in by several women for harassing them- and the other reminding folks of what a fake he is with all his false "anonymous ID's" ... :lol: Who uses fake ID's to backslap himself... :roll: :lol: :lol:

And what is even more laughable is the inferences to libel and slander to try and intimidate....

How do you libel, slander, or do fiduciary damage to an anonymous name who lives in an anonymous location :???:

I think that would be a good job for Hopalong, Droopy, Snoopy, Memanpa, and all his other alter-ego buddies to make "their" time worthwhile- go out and find me someone with a legal name of Hypocritexposer- who lives in a legally named community called Real World....

I was not "turned in" by anybody and you know it.

You are a liar.

and that is why I'm not afraid to bring it up.

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
jingo2 said:

You are a liar.

Most of the folks sitting in prison say they are innocent too... :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

You are a liar.

Most of the folks sitting in prison say they are innocent too... :wink: :lol:

and all of them had evidence presented against them.

Me....not so much.

Lots of accusations though so you must be guilty as charged by oldtimer, who on all his judicial experience should know that false accusation is a crime!!!

He rants on about fictitious names and multiple id's really makes one wonder how much he really is hiding
Where is his rant against a few others that have no information about themselves Kolo, Jingo bullhauler????just to name 2
What is with that oldtimer???? What is your reasoning for not ranting about them???
Kolo even admits to having more than one I.D.

Double standards???????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts