• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Lilly

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
You getting any rain your way ? That rye grass oughta be bout ready ta bale,LOL..................................good luck
PS did that young hunter of yours get her deer?

No rain yet....couple sprinkles day before yesterday, just enuff to make me hafta turn on the windshield wipers.....I think that jinxed it..when I turned em on....I been out there checkin on that rye grass and aint nothin up yet that I can see...n If'n I can't see it at, hands n knees level....I just don't think it's up yet lol Better chance today (saturday) of rain, keepin my fingers crossed. But if it does rain, I won't get to see much of it, takin the whole 4H group to a photography clinic and will be indoors. But hey, that's ok.....let it rip, I dont hafta see it, just want it to "do" it!!!!!

Nope the "neighbor ranchers, almost fixin to be daughter in law" killed the big buck I seen. But I think last night she (daughter) got more excited about seein hogs.....thought she was gonna bale outta the truck n tear out after em across the hay field. hehehe

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
No rain yet....couple sprinkles day before yesterday, just enuff to make me hafta turn on the windshield wipers.....I think that jinxed it..when I turned em on....I been out there checkin on that rye grass and aint nothin up yet that I can see...n If'n I can't see it at, hands n knees level....I just don't think it's up yet lol Better chance today (saturday) of rain, keepin my fingers crossed. But if it does rain, I won't get to see much of it, takin the whole 4H group to a photography clinic and will be indoors. But hey, that's ok.....let it rip, I dont hafta see it, just want it to "do" it!!!!!

Nope the "neighbor ranchers, almost fixin to be daughter in law" killed the big buck I seen. But I think last night she (daughter) got more excited about seein hogs.....thought she was gonna bale outta the truck n tear out after em across the hay field. hehehe

Well tell her to stick with it,she will get one,TX deer season is pretty long 1st weekend in Nov. till the 1st weekend in Jan.? then they usually stick a couple weeks of doe hunting on the tail end of that.
I know I am glad when its all over,like to visit with these hunters but Im mighty glad when they break camp................good luck PS tell lil Lilly those horns dont grind worth a damn :wink:

Latest posts