• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Littlejoe?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Have you figured out yet, whether Canadian women have to pay for birth control, or not?

Have you figured out the purpose of Canadian company health care plans, or Canadian Blue Cross?

Why not ask Tam, or any other Canadian, how well our government paid for Health insurance, covers dental expenses, or medications.

You don't know squat...I have to wonder, why do your "all inclusive" plans cost more than Canada's, but I don't have to wonder long... :roll:

lil oldtimer spent too much time reading the garbage that BIG oldtimer spouted... That says it all

hopalong said:
lil oldtimer spent too much time reading the garbage that BIG oldtimer spouted... That says it all

At the time, just before obamacare, was signed, I spent a lot of time on Huffington Post discussion threads.

They were all talking about Canadian Health Care "being this, "being that". They had NO idea, and when I posted the facts, they called me a liar. I wasn't even talking wait times etc, that can be a judgement/opinion call, whether they are are long, or not. I was talking about what was, was not covered.

they had an agenda, and anybody that provided facts, contrary to their beliefs, were called all types of names.

They reminded me of OT, the bigot...

...then they tried to silence you with false accusations etc. The progressives/Liberals are like that.

Tam complains about Canadian health care because they have good reason to be ' firm' with her and prob DREAD to see her coming.....

You really do feel threatened by Tam's femininity don't you lolo=jingo=lulu=allie :wink: :wink: :wink:

Of course her superior intelligence and the fact she has a man in her life other than her cuzzens has to add to fuel the little green monster that lives within you

hopalong said:
You really do feel threatened by Tam's femininity don't you lolo=jingo=lulu=allie :wink: :wink: :wink:

Of course her superior intelligence and the fact she has a man in her life other than her cuzzens has to add to fuel the little green monster that lives within you

LOL!!! I got to give her credit, she's got a bigger dick than 98% of all of you!!

You would know all about bigguns eh kolo=jingo-lulu=allie,,,,learnt it all from your cuzzens :roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
You would know all about bigguns eh kolo=jingo-lulu=allie,,,,learnt it all from your cuzzens :roll: :roll: :roll:

In her world "incest is ok....as long as you keep it in the family". :shock:

hypocritexposer said:
hopalong said:

At the time, just before obamacare, was signed, I spent a lot of time on Huffington Post discussion threads.

They were all talking about Canadian Health Care "being this, "being that". They had NO idea, and when I posted the facts, they called me a liar. I wasn't even talking wait times etc, that can be a judgement/opinion call, whether they are are long, or not. I was talking about what was, was not covered.

they had an agenda, and anybody that provided facts, contrary to their beliefs, were called all types of names.

They reminded me of OT, the bigot...

...then they tried to silence you with false accusations etc. The progressives/Liberals are like that.

Once again Kola proves me correct...

TexasBred said:
hopalong said:

In her world "incest is ok....as long as you keep it in the family". :shock:
The North Georgia mountains is where the term was coined: "incest is best"............ at least they're doing it with someone they love. :shock:

hypocritexposer said:
Have you figured out yet, whether Canadian women have to pay for birth control, or not?

Have you figured out the purpose of Canadian company health care plans, or Canadian Blue Cross?

Why not ask Tam, or any other Canadian, how well our government paid for Health insurance, covers dental expenses, or medications.

You don't know squat...I have to wonder, why do your "all inclusive" plans cost more than Canada's, but I don't have to wonder long... :roll:

Canadian health care it the best in the whirld and is totally free! Everybody smarter than a chicken knows this!! WTF is wrong with hippo and ground loopy not to know this??!! They call it dope for a reason, morons!

Just for comparison what does a dental Check up,Xrays and a cleaning cost in the USA?

I had one in Moose Jaw today for $250.

Glad everything was OK except they would like to change either the Gold or the mercury fillings as now they don't think they should be beside each other. Did say anything when they put them in. :roll: :roll:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Just for comparison what does a dental Check up,Xrays and a cleaning cost in the USA?

Glad everything was OK except they would like to change either the Gold or the mercury fillings as now they don't think they should be beside each other. Did say anything when they put them in. :roll: :roll:

I'm impressed that you still are au' natural and don't have porcelain implants :p :D

Big Muddy rancher said:

Does Canadian insurance cover any dental ?... A lot of U.S. plans don't- and require you to take a dental supplemental... That will now change under the ACA- with the biggest benefit being for young folks...

The American Dental Association estimates that 8.7 million children and 17.7 million adults are expected to gain dental benefits as a result of Obamacare. However, children stand to benefit the most from the changes.

In individual and small group plans, there will be no lifetime or annual limits for dental care for children up until age 19, says Evelyn Ireland, executive director of the National Association of Dental Plans, which represents dental insurers.

In addition, plans will include an out-of-pocket maximum. That means consumers won't have to spend more than $750 or $1,000 per year on pediatric dental care, depending on the state. The insurer will pick up the rest of the cost after the consumer pays the maximum.

However, not all dental care will be covered by the new law. For example, orthodontic care for children, such as braces, is covered only if it's medically necessary.

It's too early to tell whether having this out-of-pocket maximum for children's dental services will cause an increase in monthly premiums.

Ireland notes that Obamacare won't change dental coverage for adults who are in an employer's large group plan. An employer's group plan is considered large if the employer has more than 50 employees.

Why do you need dental care?

Dental care is important because there's a strong connection between oral health and overall health. Left untreated, tooth decay (cavities) can lead to a blood infection, a brain infection or death in extreme cases. Gum disease may increase the risk of heart disease, dementia and diabetes.

Dental cavities are the most common chronic disease of children ages 6 to 11 years and adolescents aged 12 to 19 years, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Obamacare dental benefits

Health insurers aren't required to cover dental services for adults. Some of the health insurance exchanges may offer stand-alone dental plans for adults, or plans with both health and dental coverage for adults.

For example, Delta Dental, one of the nation's largest dental insurers, says it will participate in exchanges in 15 states and the District of Columbia as a standalone dental plan and in conjunction with health plans where possible. Those states include California, New York and Texas.

Children's dental services are part of the essential benefits package health plans must offer if they participate in the exchanges that will open in each state, starting enrollment Oct. 1, 2013, for coverage to take effect Jan. 1, 2014.

Ireland says consumers will "have many different options at different price points."

The American Dental Association estimates that 3 million children will gain dental coverage through the exchanges alone by 2018, a 5 percent increase over the current number of children with private dental coverage.

However, if the child's dental services are covered through a health plan, some parents may consider dropping the family's standalone dental plan altogether. The National Association of Dental Plans estimates that this could lead to 10 million fewer American adults having dental insurance.

Medicaid dental benefits

Depending on income level, some patients could qualify for Medicaid's dental coverage. States must provide dental benefits to children who are covered by Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), but each state can choose whether to provide dental benefits for adults.

Starting in 2014, the Affordable Care Act will expand Medicaid to cover Americans under age 65 with an annual income up to $15,281 for a single person or $31,321 for a family of four.

However, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that states can opt out of this Medicaid expansion. As of September 2013, 24 states and the District of Columbia plan to expand Medicaid eligibility, while 22 opted out and four are still debating the decision, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation, a nonprofit organization that studies health care issues.

The American Dental Association estimates that 5.3 million adults will gain dental coverage as a result of Obamacare, almost all due to the Medicaid expansion.

Medic"aid". AKA WELFARE.

Now lil Tyrell, LaMilton, & Shaniqua can go to the dentist on our dime.

That's enough to make your phucking day.

Glad to see lil timer put on his pink wooley chaps,,, saddle up his stick horse and race to protect his daddy oldtimer,,,, Too bad he is too late and too uninformed to do so :wink:

The American Dental Association estimates that 5.3 million adults will gain dental coverage as a result of Obamacare, almost all due to the Medicaid expansion.

And this is "Taking Responsibility"? By making less money thus getting a gov't handout?

Surely you're joking? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts