• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Ned Jr

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sic 'em reds

Reaction score
I just opened my mail from Acceleratd and I see we leased the 175E bull from you and your partners. Congratulations!!!

BTW, the only reason I knew it was your bull is from the picture of him from the ones you have put on here!!

Thanks!! I'm sure exited to have him with Accelerated Genetics. Just got back from California, I got to see some good 175 daughters over the weekend. Are you a salesman for Accelerated?

I am an idependent sales rep for them ove here, pretty much the only beef rep. in WA. It will be interesting to see how he does mainly since he is the only good Hereford bull, in my mind, the company has represented since I have been with them.

sic 'em reds said:
I am an idependent sales rep for them ove here, pretty much the only beef rep. in WA. It will be interesting to see how he does mainly since he is the only good Hereford bull, in my mind, the company has represented since I have been with them.

what part of washington are you in, are you a rep for both dairy and beef? what is your name? Do you own Dairy / Beef Cows?

Latest posts