• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey OT, remember calling people teabaggers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yep- its the name they gave themselves- until they found out their was other meanings...But I don't blame them for that- as I didn't know there was any other meaning either until you more worldly folks told me there was....

Oldtimer said:
Yep- its the name they gave themselves- until they found out their was other meanings...But I don't blame them for that- as I didn't know there was any other meaning either until you more worldly folks told me there was....

Wrong Dumbo. They called their gatherings "Tea Parties" from the Boston event and the name "TeaBaggers" came from the Liberals. There were no Tea Bags in Boston at the original Tea Party.

Do you really have any idea how stupid you are?

Oldtimer said:

I thought you'd say that.

test-1.jpg

sluts.png

http://www.slutsunite.org/

he should remember, a quick search shows he recently used the term again...

liberals seem to have no problem using derogatory terms.. even when they have been repeatedly told it is offensive...

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:

Wrong Dumbo. They called their gatherings "Tea Parties" from the Boston event and the name "TeaBaggers" came from the Liberals. There were no Tea Bags in Boston at the original Tea Party.

NOT A CHANCE :roll: :wink:

Steve said:

he should remember, a quick search shows he recently used the term again...

liberals seem to have no problem using derogatory terms.. even when they have been repeatedly told it is offensive...

Didn't you know it is ok because Oldtimer thinks he is a comedian. To the liberals anything a Comedian says is forgiven. Maher, Letterman, Stewart and Oldtimer. :roll:

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:

You forget the teabags the Tea Partyiers were sending to D.C as one of their first protests ? Then the million Teabag March- that got shut down by the Police?....Thats when they first started being called Tea Baggers...

The tea party protest has been met with derision from many on the left, in part because of some unfortunate terminology - the protesters have become known as "teabaggers" thanks to their practice of sending tea bags to elected representatives - and in part because the movement is perhaps less organic than organizers might want the public to think.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-250_162-4946264.html

UPDATE 2:15 P.M. The tea party protest in Washington, D.C., outside the White House was just shut down by police. A Secret Service agent told Huffington Post's Arthur Delaney that a demonstrator had thrown a package over the fence onto the White House lawn. Below is video of an organizer explaining the protest cancellation.

From AP: Tax protesters threw what appeared to be a box of tea bags toward the White House on Wednesday, prompting officials to lockdown the compound. The Secret Service also used a robot to inspect the package thrown in an apparent act of defiance meant to echo the rebellion of the Boston Tea Party.

UPDATE 2:40: The conservative protesters were allowed to return to an area around the White House after a robot was used to open the package that had been thrown onto the lawn.

EARLIER:

The Tea Parties here in Washington DC are off to a roaring start, right? Not really. Right now, the Tea Parties are contending with a number of terrible struggles, which this report from Fox News documents.

In the first place, the big event of the day was to be the dumping of one million teabags. The Washington Post notes that this was originally supposed to happen at the Potomac River but was shifted to Lafayette Park because of issues of legality. And seriously, why anyone thought it would be legal to further pollute the Potomac is beyond me.

But! As it turns out, the alternate plan -- 1. Take a million teabags to Lafayette Park, 2. Dump them on a tarp, 3. Yell at them, 4. Clean up the teabags -- also isn't happening, because of permit issues.

According to reports, the truck filled with teabags pulled up to Lafayette Park, but didn't have a permit, and so they were loaded back on to the truck and driven off to an undisclosed location.

Also, the plan to have a second rally in front of the Treasury Department was scotched after the Secret Service objected.

I can remember one of the pictures of an older lady with her hat covered in teabags- and she carried a sign calling herself a *********.... :???:

Oldtimer stop digging that hole you are in deeper. You have been told many times to stop using that derogitory name on the members of the Tea Party and not once have you ever cared what people thought. You keep using it knowing full well it is offensive, dis-respectful and disgusting. Repeatedly using that name is only proving you are morally bankrupt. :x

hypocritexposer said:
So it's okay to call someone a name if that person started calling themselves that name first?

OT?

Considering the pictures in this thread and using Oldtimer's rational wasn't Rush right about Fluke? :?

oldtimer has no moral fibre, nada,sip,zilch,none

All he has is an inflated ego that makes him think he is right no matter what, and what he cannot find in one of his internet liberal lie forums he will make up to try and make his point.
Harassment by members on here??? a figment of his imagination, (has any one seen proof???? or are we to believe him??? NOT ME!!

He calls anyone that responds to a post of his negativitly a stalker.

Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:
So it's okay to call someone a name if that person started calling themselves that name first?

OT?

Considering the pictures in this thread and using Oldtimer's rational wasn't Rush right about Fluke? :?

OT/rush is right only if two wrongs make things right.. :?

which in the liberal world it seems to be accepted..

Latest posts