• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey OT?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Is there any truth to the rumors?

I wouldn't want to make any accusations before I asked you directly, but ......is it true?

hypocritexposer said:
Is there any truth to the rumors?

If the rumor is that I'm in one of the cheeriest Christmas Holidays moods that I have been in for years- I guess there is truth in it...

After battling last winters record setting weather and 3 months of flooding we had a good year- both financially and family (have two new granddaughters to celebrate Christmas with)...Lots of grass and good water....And the nice weather now is making the haystacks look a lot bigger....

Today is supposed to be in the 30's.... Temp for the next 15 days is predicted in the high 20's/mid 30's with lows in the teens with no major storms for the area...

Temp on Christmas day is supposed to be around 40... :D

Cows still out grazing-altho the grass lacks a lot of the normal ooomph and I lost some meadows to the spring flood- so am feeding about 10 lbs a day....Last year at this time we had 2 FEET of snow- had been feeding for a month- and were having to plow snow about every 2nd/3rd day because of another storm...

Its definitely looking like a very MERRY CHRISTMAS- and even a start of a good and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope all of you are enjoying it as much as I am !!

Old hypo sure seems to be in a pissy mood so close to Christmas. I think his lack of a personal life is really starting to get to him.

Larrry said:
Bullhauler said:
Old hypo sure seems to be in a pissy mood so close to Christmas. I think his lack of a personal life is really starting to get to him.

And Merry Christmas to you also

I hope you will join me Larry and pray for poor hypo. It must be rough being alone at Christmas time.

Bullhauler said:
Larrry said:
Bullhauler said:

I hope you will join me Larry and pray for poor hypo. It must be rough being alone at Christmas time.

Merry Christmas, I know of others that need praying for long before he does.

if alone, Hypo, you are welcome at my fire.... we can go visit Bullspreader and try to help him with the Christmas spirit, and his spelling.

Bullhauler said:
Larrry said:
Bullhauler said:

You know if you know of someone who is alone why just walk away? Is this not what the season is about....sharing love with one another?
I pray you never have to spend a Christmas alone....not matter what I think of your politics I dont wish that on anyone.
No one is really alone, there are some out there praying for and thinking about the members here.
Wishing all a Merry Christmas.

Bullhauler said:
Larrry said:
Bullhauler said:

Just to let you know that I prayed for you and ot that you will see the light. Oh and I did pray for hypos continued patience in dealing with the left. :lol:

Larrry said:
Bullhauler said:
Larrry said:

Just to let you know that I prayed for you and ot that you will see the light. Oh and I did pray for hypos continued patience in dealing with the left. :lol:

It's interesting how easily liberals like Bullhauler and OT can spin these stories and lies.

hypocritexposer said:
Larrry said:
Bullhauler said:

It's interesting how easily liberals like Bullhauler and OT can spin these stories and lies.

Well oldtimer once called bullhumper a STAND up guy :wink: :wink: and we do know how oldtimer thinks :D :D

Latest posts