• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey Shamu, hey buddy! Your worst nightmare.

A

Anonymous

Guest
over 100 video cameras recorded the pentagon hit and not one videoreleased showing plane

you show me a cartoon and think you have proof

just like bin laden

no photos

why

we have a pattern
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Where is your REAL proof of what you claim shameee, all we get from you is CLAIMS of wild a$$ proof,
Give us your tin foil hat so we CAN see the TRUTH :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
Such videos are often admitted as evidence in court Shamu. And there was a photograph of the plane caught by that camera at the entrance. You know the one. You saw it. But since it doesn't fit into your pre-conceived notion of what happened that day, you ignore it.

shamu said:
reporters on scene said there was no evidence of plane crash

There are all sorts of photos of people picking up plane parts, numbnut, but you ignore those too.

Yeah, there's a pattern alright.

You know, I've often wondered how a hundred people can read an article and come to a specific conclusion and then you read the same article and come to a totally different conclusion. I think I've finally figured it out.

 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Whitewing said:
Such videos are often admitted as evidence in court Shamu. And there was a photograph of the plane caught by that camera at the entrance. You know the one. You saw it. But since it doesn't fit into your pre-conceived notion of what happened that day, you ignore it.

shamu said:
reporters on scene said there was no evidence of plane crash

There are all sorts of photos of people picking up plane parts, numbnut, but you ignore those too.

Yeah, there's a pattern alright.

You know, I've often wondered how a hundred people can read an article and come to a specific conclusion and then you read the same article and come to a totally different conclusion. I think I've finally figured it out.


the entrance photo??? that shows NOOOOOOOOOO PLANE

post it here and show what a gullible moron you really are whitewing....

NOT ONE VIDEO HAS BEEN SHOWN OF ANY PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON...

THEY CONFISCATED GAS STATION AND HOTEL VIDEOS AS WELL...WHY?

IT WOULD HAVE PROVEN NO PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON AS IT WAS A MISSILE.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Other than your MOUTH flopping where is your REAL proff that it was a missile, and i do not mean some trumped up youtube that some 12 yr old could have made. REAL proof!!n[Not some trumped up garbage your HANDLERS at space ship x3112 has given you as proof!!!!!! :wink: :wink:
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
hopalong said:
Other than your MOUTH flopping where is your REAL proff that it was a missile, and i do not mean some trumped up youtube that some 12 yr old could have made. REAL proof!!n[Not some trumped up garbage your HANDLERS at space ship x3112 has given you as proof!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

it was a easy thing to figure out..

first, the commercial jet could not fly at 500 mph at 10 feet above the ground....

next, the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

where were the bags of the passengers, bodies, and video footage?
 

Soapweed

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
16,245
Reaction score
13
Location
northern Nebraska Sandhills
shaumei said:
hopalong said:
Other than your MOUTH flopping where is your REAL proff that it was a missile, and i do not mean some trumped up youtube that some 12 yr old could have made. REAL proof!!n[Not some trumped up garbage your HANDLERS at space ship x3112 has given you as proof!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

it was a easy thing to figure out..

first, the commercial jet could not fly at 500 mph at 10 feet above the ground....

next, the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

where were the bags of the passengers, bodies, and video footage?

So, IF that commercial plane didn't hit the Pentagon, what in fact did become of it? It turned up missing, and didn't arrive at the destination for which it was bound. :roll:
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
So let's summarize Shamu's "evidence" here.

1) No video has been released showing a plane hit the building therefore it's gotta be a missle.

2) Shamu says the commercial jet could not fly at 500 mph at 10 feet above the ground....

3) Shamu says the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

4) Shamu says the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

5) Shamu says where were the bags of the passengers, bodies, and video footage? I notice you've dropped the request for photographs of airplane parts at the Pentagon.

Here's what Whitewing posts as evidence after previously providing photographs of plane parts being handled by assorted persons at the location, after pointing out that Flight 77 and its passengers are no longer with us, after linking to eye witness testimony of those who watched the plan fly into the building, after seeing the evidence of light poles knocked down by the plane on its approach to the Pentagon.....and the list goes on and on and on.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html#debris

You're a GD loon Shamu and I often wonder how you manage to feed yourself.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
shaumei said:
hopalong said:
Other than your MOUTH flopping where is your REAL proff that it was a missile, and i do not mean some trumped up youtube that some 12 yr old could have made. REAL proof!!n[Not some trumped up garbage your HANDLERS at space ship x3112 has given you as proof!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

it was a easy thing to figure out..

first, the commercial jet could not fly at 500 mph at 10 feet above the ground....

next, the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

where were the bags of the passengers, bodies, and video footage?


Where did the speed of 500 mph come from shamme???
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
hopalong said:
shaumei said:
hopalong said:
Other than your MOUTH flopping where is your REAL proff that it was a missile, and i do not mean some trumped up youtube that some 12 yr old could have made. REAL proof!!n[Not some trumped up garbage your HANDLERS at space ship x3112 has given you as proof!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

it was a easy thing to figure out..

first, the commercial jet could not fly at 500 mph at 10 feet above the ground....

next, the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

where were the bags of the passengers, bodies, and video footage?


Where did the speed of 500 mph come from shamme???

from the govt folks....check it out...
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Whitewing said:
So let's summarize Shamu's "evidence" here.

1) No video has been released showing a plane hit the building therefore it's gotta be a missle.

2) Shamu says the commercial jet could not fly at 500 mph at 10 feet above the ground....

3) Shamu says the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

4) Shamu says the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

5) Shamu says where were the bags of the passengers, bodies, and video footage? I notice you've dropped the request for photographs of airplane parts at the Pentagon.

Here's what Whitewing posts as evidence after previously providing photographs of plane parts being handled by assorted persons at the location, after pointing out that Flight 77 and its passengers are no longer with us, after linking to eye witness testimony of those who watched the plan fly into the building, after seeing the evidence of light poles knocked down by the plane on its approach to the Pentagon.....and the list goes on and on and on.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html#debris

You're a GD loon Shamu and I often wonder how you manage to feed yourself.

lets take these one by one:

1) yes, it has to be a missile to do the damage that was caused to the pentagon...there was a stand down order by cheney to allow it to happen as well....norman minetta testified to this during the hearings...they deleted his testimony from the transcripts but it still got out on video...

2) it cannot...it can straight down though...but that is not what happened...per the govt story..

3) you obviously do not refute it...

4) same as 3

5) the plane parts are a joke...
 

Whitewing

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
5,855
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
You offer only words and your opinions; no links to credible sources, no photos, no testimony, no video, no nothing.

There's only one joke in this thread.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
So let's summarize Shamu's "evidence" here.

1) No video has been released showing a plane hit the building therefore it's gotta be a missle.

2) Shamu says the commercial jet could not fly at 500 mph at 10 feet above the ground....

3) Shamu says the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

4) Shamu says the jet could not go thru to the 3rd ring....impossible based on the materials that the plane is made from.....

5) Shamu says where were the bags of the passengers, bodies, and video footage? I notice you've dropped the request for photographs of airplane parts at the Pentagon.

Here's what Whitewing posts as evidence after previously providing photographs of plane parts being handled by assorted persons at the location, after pointing out that Flight 77 and its passengers are no longer with us, after linking to eye witness testimony of those who watched the plan fly into the building, after seeing the evidence of light poles knocked down by the plane on its approach to the Pentagon.....and the list goes on and on and on.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html#debris

You're a GD loon Shamu and I often wonder how you manage to feed yourself.

lets take these one by one:

1) yes, it has to be a missile to do the damage that was caused to the pentagon...there was a stand down order by cheney to allow it to happen as well....norman minetta testified to this during the hearings...they deleted his testimony from the transcripts but it still got out on video...

But he testified that it was a plane! :wink: :wink: :wink:
No mention of a missile in any of his testimony :roll: :roll:

2) it cannot...it can straight down though...but that is not what happened...per the govt story..

3) you obviously do not refute it...

4) same as 3

5) the plane parts are a joke...

So are you shammie, plane speeds are not measured in MPH lol lol lol lol

So lets see the hard proof you claim!!! All you offer is hear say :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

Latest posts

Top