• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey, Steve

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Here's a tidbit on Moussaoui for you. I'll link to the entire article; it's interesting. It says pretty much what I said about him: they should have pushed harder for the warrant. My emphasis.

"When it comes to the FBI and Zaccarias Moussaoui, one must understand that the FBI met all evidentiary standards to both apply for and be granted a FISA warrant. The information the FBI had to support their FISA request was two files on Moussaoui that were given to the FBI by the French and British intelligence services. Inexplicably, FBI lawyers and supervisors at FBI HQ "misunderstood" the evidentiary standards needed to apply for and receive a FISA warrant, and they refused the FISA request from the FBI agents in Minneapolis. Thus, the Moussaoui search warrant paperwork was never submitted to the FISA court. One need only read Colleen Rowley's memorandum to confirm these facts.

Had FBI HQ not denied the FISA request, the FISA court would have issued the search warrant to search Moussaoui's belongings. Whether gaining access to Moussaoui's belongings would have stopped the 9/11 attacks remains unknown at this time. Hopefully, Moussaoui's upcoming penalty phase hearing will reveal more information as to what the FBI/CIA/DOD/NSA already knew about Moussaoui during the summer of 2001 and whether getting the FISA warrant to search Moussaoui belongings would have even made a difference.

None of the FBI lawyers and/or supervisors responsible for this glaring error and "misjudgment" has been held accountable."

http://www.commondreams.org/views05/1220-22.htm

None of the FBI lawyers and/or supervisors responsible for this glaring error and "misjudgment" has been held accountable."

Let me undestand this You want them held accountable for not doing what you want President Bush held accountable for doing?

Steve said:

Let me undestand this You want them held accountable for not doing what you want President Bush held accountable for doing?

Is that the best you can do? Just as I said, the agent should have tried harder for a warrant. You can't admit I'm right, so you try to change the subject? That's ok, I can deal with that. Are you ready:

I want them to be held accountable for not doing their job. I want Bush to be held accountable for lying to the American people. So the answer to your question is no.

Latest posts