• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey there!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Little Cowhunter

Reaction score
Little Cowhunter here! Anyone remember me? It's been a few years! Haha.
If you don't remember me you may remember my daddy (Cowhunter) who has went on to be with The Lord.

I was just stoppin by to see how every one is doing!

Good to see ya posting. If you get a minute go over to cattletoday board and check out the member pictures on the photo board. Someone had a picture of your dad to post . It was very nice to see a picture of him,northern rancher and several others.

Been a long winter around here...........could be swatting skeeters in ten weeks or so.........
Little Cowhunter, What's your story since you dropped outta sight?

Well, I'm a senior so I'm about to graduate, last time I posted I think I was only 15.

My brother, Trey, that daddy talked about often is working for a man my daddy used to go to school with. He works his cows and just does day work.

Mama is getting married this comin Sunday. She's been dating this man for over two years now and we like him. Daddy told her to get remarried because a she's young and beautiful and doesn't deserve to be alone.

We don't have the cows or Buffalos any more just a couple horses. It got to be too much for mama to handle but I'll always remember the lessons daddy taught me and hopefully I'll have a herd of my own one day.

I have been dating a guy for a year and half now and it stinks that I can't have daddy's approval but I'm thinkin he'd like him. Maybe yall don't care about that I was just trying to give all the details! Lol

I also have an older brother and sister but daddy didn't talk about them too much on here because they are much older than me and Trey and live farther off. Both are doing great! My sister is a well known artist who is married to the editor of Arkansas Times and my older brother is a successful realstate agent. Daddy would be proud!

I'm goin on to college this summer to be an English teacher. It's a life long dream of mine to be a school teacher and I hope to make an impact on students considering how much my generation has went down the toilet. Lol!

Thanks so much for your concern and prayers. The Lord HAS provided and will continue!!

That's good news all around! Glad you got your head straight and good plans in the future.

Don't stay away this time, your Daddy made you family and we're always interested in family.

Good, Bad, or Ugly. :wink: :D

Glad to see you came over to catch us up. :D

I just sent a reply to your email but I see you beat me over here.

So happy to hear that everybody is doing fine.
Happy for your mother. I posted a picture of her and Trey catching a fish and said it was "Cowhunter's son and daughter" He got a laugh out that and had to do a little "Braggin' on your mom and how young and good lookin' she was. :D :D

Your daddy will also be proud and also see a bit of humor with you going to become a English teacher when he only spoke "Cracker". :lol: :lol:

Take care and don't be a stranger. :D :D

Awesome to turn on my computer this morning and find your update! :D I thought the world of your Dad. He is my kinda people! Glad things are great for you and your family. Please tell your Mom we send our regards and congratulations to her. You make sure that fellar you are dating treats you like a queen. Your Daddy wouldn't want anything less for ya! :D Thanks for the update. You made my day!

Big Muddy rancher said:
Little Cowhunter said:
Could someone tell me how to post pictures?? Lol

Best I can tell you is to UPLOAD them to photobucket then post them here. Some use facebook but they will have to tell you how.

Or...... you can email them to Big Muddy like your Daddy did and give him something to do. :D

Latest posts