• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey there

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3 M L & C

Reaction score
I know it's been a while since i have been on here just checking in. We have been super busy this past year. We sold our house and are in the process of building a new one. Really not a good time with the prices as they are but oh well. Have been staying in our camper most of the summer the kids think it's a great adventure but I'm thinking we're selling it as soon as the house is done as I have learned more about how to work on a camper than any one person should ever know! We have had good moisture this year near as wet as some 20 miles away but a lot better than others 20 miles the other way. Had a lot of wheat this summer. Was the best that my dad has ever cut in his life. Still in the bins. Thinking will sit on it till December or so. Fall crops look good but are a bit slow maturing. Weaned the spring calves about 2 weeks ago and they are going good. Not sure how long we will keep those. Up to about 40% done calving on the fall cows so that's going good. Dad has recovered well from his wreck but hasn't put on any weight and it aged him a lot. I talked him into getting rid of some of the farm ground so now I am having a lot more fun. Hope life is treating all of you well.

One more thing we are having another baby due in mid November. That will be 6 for those of you who are counting. 8)

Better get that new house built before you bust the seems on that camper. lol

Congrats on the new baby, new house and it sounds like a new lease on life. :D :D

3 M L & C said:
I know it's been a while since i have been on here just checking in. We have been super busy this past year. We sold our house and are in the process of building a new one. Really not a good time with the prices as they are but oh well. Have been staying in our camper most of the summer the kids think it's a great adventure but I'm thinking we're selling it as soon as the house is done as I have learned more about how to work on a camper than any one person should ever know! We have had good moisture this year near as wet as some 20 miles away but a lot better than others 20 miles the other way. Had a lot of wheat this summer. Was the best that my dad has ever cut in his life. Still in the bins. Thinking will sit on it till December or so. Fall crops look good but are a bit slow maturing. Weaned the spring calves about 2 weeks ago and they are going good. Not sure how long we will keep those. Up to about 40% done calving on the fall cows so that's going good. Dad has recovered well from his wreck but hasn't put on any weight and it aged him a lot. I talked him into getting rid of some of the farm ground so now I am having a lot more fun. Hope life is treating all of you well.

One more thing we are having another baby due in mid November. That will be 6 for those of you who are counting. 8)
Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family, new home, and everything! We're actually fixing to give up our big house to let our son and his family move into it. Time to move in a couple weeks.......but not very far. :)

Latest posts