• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hey TSR?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Do you support higher taxes on the "rich"?

What if 5% of those additional taxes go the the "poor", 90% to the politicians in DC and the other 5% to employing the Bureaucracy?

Are you willing to risk that the money would not be better spent in the hands of those that create jobs?

Why not let us know how much tax would go towards the "poor", if 50% of that total amount was spent on creating jobs (how much would be paid in taxes)

I agree with the millionaire and the other millionaires he represented who on C-Span said they needed to pay more taxes. I agree when he said those rich in America that want to take their money and run with it to foreign countries to avoid taxes should stay over there with their money and don't come back to the country that made them who they are, as they aren't patriotic enough to deserve to live here. I agree with the guy who called in and said he paid more taxes while an engineer making 65K annually than he did after starting his own company and making a million dollars. He didn't think that was right and I don't either.

TSR said:
I agree with the millionaire and the other millionaires he represented who on C-Span said they needed to pay more taxes. I agree when he said those rich in America that want to take their money and run with it to foreign countries to avoid taxes should stay over there with their money and don't come back to the country that made them who they are, as they aren't patriotic enough to deserve to live here. I agree with the guy who called in and said he paid more taxes while an engineer making 65K annually than he did after starting his own company and making a million dollars. He didn't think that was right and I don't either.

How do you run with your wealth, to a foreign Country, and avoid paying taxes?

Are income taxes not paid on income made per annum?

Did you want to tax them 3 or 4 times on the same income?

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

On this note I would like to say that I heard them talking on the radio
and if you leave the US with your money, you are subject to a 45%
tax, so they've basically fixed it so you can't leave. I'm not sure this
is true, as I haven't heard it discussed any more. But if Obama is re-elected,
I will look into it as we will move to Canada. Enough of this joker ruining
the USA is enough. And he answers to no one.

hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Well today again on C-Span, Ben and Jerry's ice cream co founders were on telling of their support for the OWS'ers. Basically they said if you cater to tthe 99%, your business will flourish, business is dependent on the 99%. If my memory serves, they are in 34 countries now. But to the point, a journalist and member of the national press club stated that 67% of millionaires are for more taxes on millionaires, at which time he asked their opinion on the issue.
Also interesting was one of the most frequently asked questions they received from the OWS'ers "What are you doing here supporting us. You are part of the 1%." Their reply we are for the middle class and for everyone having a chance.

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

Well today again on C-Span, Ben and Jerry's ice cream co founders were on telling of their support for the OWS'ers. Basically they said if you cater to tthe 99%, your business will flourish, business is dependent on the 99%. If my memory serves, they are in 34 countries now. But to the point, a journalist and member of the national press club stated that 67% of millionaires are for more taxes on millionaires, at which time he asked their opinion on the issue.
Also interesting was one of the most frequently asked questions they received from the OWS'ers "What are you doing here supporting us. You are part of the 1%." Their reply we are for the middle class and for everyone having a chance.

Of course everyone is for the middle class and everyone having a chance, but that does not mean you need to take advantage of those you consider rich to accomplish it?

Are you going to answer any of the questions I asked?

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

TSR did any of those 67% of millionaires, on CSpan that are willing to pay more in taxes, admit to how many accountants they have in their employment that are there to see to it they pay as little taxes as possible by using every loop hole they can find? Somehow I doubt any of these 67% of miilionaires that want to pay more in taxes would be told they couldn't if they showed up with their checkbooks. :wink:

Faster horses said:
hypocritexposer said:
TSR said:

You need to start packing and begin looking for a place to move to in Canada.

hurleyjd said:
Faster horses said:
hypocritexposer said:

You need to start packing and begin looking for a place to move to in Canada.

People always make the move to Canada threat. I have never seen anyone follow through with it yet.

Wow FH you hit the trifecta. Must be a slow day in liberal world to have three coming out of hiding. :wink:

The libs were going to come on here and tell us all the wonderful thing obama and his regime have done since getting to the WH. That plan fell to pieces, so they decided to go after FH

Heck Tam and Hypro I thought may be faster horses was moving to Canada with all of their wealth and also to have free health care.

hurleyjd said:
Heck Tam and Hypro I thought may be faster horses was moving to Canada with all of their wealth and also to have free health care.

Baby it is only free if you don't pay taxes and there is not one person in Canada that gets out of paying taxes. Some just pay more LOTS MORE :wink:

And isn't may be one word? :?

Top Obama 2008 donors
University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

But Candidate Obama said this

Q: Do you accept campaign contributions from insurance executives?
A: I don't accept money from federal registered lobbyists and from federal PACs. Now, I'm sure that we've received money from people who work at insurance companies or work at drug companies, because we're getting contributions of $5, $10, $100 from all sorts of people. We don't want to finance our campaign by people whose professional job it is to influence legislation in Washington.

WOW :shock: That is alot of $5 $10 and $100 donations from employees of those who recieved bailouts wouldn't you say Faster Horses?

I'll bet these three shameful drape apes still think it was them that bought Obama the White House with their $5 donation. Especially since Obama called Wall Streeters all FAT CATS right before he sat down to a $30,000 a plate fund raiser with them. :wink:

Latest posts