• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hi everyone! šŸ˜ƒ

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Pumpkin1456

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself!

I am British woman, just hit my 30s. I am a head herdsperson for a few hundred head of cattle and agricultural contractor mainly running John Deere, Claas and Valtra. Not going to bore you with land and herd stats unless you ask. I have grown up with horses and currently have a couple. I shoot, fish and have hunted.

I have come on here because I'm British and working cattle here differs from over there. I'd love to get involved in conversations, learn about how things are your side and your challenges through the year and if anyone's interested in how we run our cattle, way of life, the machinery, equipment etc etc over here I'd be more than happy to chat about it all.

If anyone needs another pair of hands for a cattle drive over there and doesn't mind having me bunk up in exchange for work for a couple weeks or so I am so down for that! I can exchange for a working cattle stay here too!

Much love xx

Post some pictures of your place if you don't mind, we would love to see your country. If you look around on here you will find tons of pictures

Post some pictures of your place if you don't mind, we would love to see your country. If you look around on here you will find tons of pictures
I have done! They are in a post named 'Yorkshire' :D .... I've got more to post another time, posting by using my phone got complicated haha!

Yes, have read and reread the books many time and are watching the show, anxiously waiting for the new season.
What channel do you find that show, Nicky?

While we are talking about shows, (and I don't mean to hijack a thread) we watched two really good movies on Amazon Prime. One was "The Choice" and it was free, the other was "Peace River" and it was $9.99 and worth more than that!!! We might watch it again and I hardly ever watch a movie a second time (except for Second-Hand Lions. I've watched that several times.)

I've got prime! I'll have a look into those! I don't get a lot of time to watch tv but I've just started watching Justified on there!

What channel do you find that show, Nicky?

While we are talking about shows, (and I don't mean to hijack a thread) we watched two really good movies on Amazon Prime. One was "The Choice" and it was free, the other was "Peace River" and it was $9.99 and worth more than that!!! We might watch it again and I hardly ever watch a movie a second time (except for Second-Hand Lions. I've watched that several times.)
It is on PBS, we usually pay the 1.99 or so for PBS on Amazon. You can watch season 1 and 2 now

Latest posts