• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hillary and a picture worth a thousand words

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Liberty Belle

Reaction score
Hillaryandthesoldier.jpg

The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

now that is just cruel and unusual punishment in ,y opinion.....rather take a bullet than shake that old bags hand

reader (the Second) said:
What I don't understand is the polarization and extreme hatred of the "liberals" or "leftwing" or "liberal media". I don't think there is one monolithic group either on left or right.

I don't harbor hatred or even disdain for anyone on the political spectrum personally and don't really understand either Dis or the folks here who love to hate a bunch of Democrats and most television and newspaper entities.

This is a democracy. If you don't agree with someone's political position, work to get them replaced in the next election. But why bother hating them and why posit conspiracies? Our government is a bureaucracy. Bureaucracies can't keep secrets. Congress is run on compromises and despite the rhetoric made for campaign plugs, these guys work day in day out with one another and actually are friends in many cases.

I'm inclined to agree with you, R2. However, my problem with Disagreeable isn't so much politics as it is his/her smug, self-righteous attitude.

M.P......then what's your opinion of the ' other side" of folks....the pro Bush people who they, themselves, are smug and self righteous in their postings?

Disagreeable may be considered a ' radical'...and could very well be that...cause this is America after all .....but we have some others here who are 'radical' in the opposite direction and I don't see many people jumping on them. What makes the difference?

Joking is one thing, but the problem is there are too many people in this country who truly believe the other side is wrong.
And that is shameful. :(

Our country was founded on the principle that people have a right to think what they're going to think and that the group at large doesn't get to trample over that right.

We need all political beliefs in our country. It keeps us in balance. :)

kolanuraven said:
M.P......then what's your opinion of the ' other side" of folks....the pro Bush people who they, themselves, are smug and self righteous in their postings?

Disagreeable may be considered a ' radical'...and could very well be that...cause this is America after all .....but we have some others here who are 'radical' in the opposite direction and I don't see many people jumping on them. What makes the difference?

It's not strong convictions that bother me, but the fact Dis comes on like a school marm who knows everything and is generous enough to share her wisdom with us poor saps. I don't get that impression from anyone else on the board.

..who was he coerced by would be the next question. You seem to assume it was Hillary. It was more likely his trained-killer buddies.

Steve how active are you in the political arena?
I would have to draw the conclusion you stand on the edge watching.
EVERY Politician has a group of "front men" yes some are women. that get the Media shoots lined up so all the Politician has to do is stop and pose LOL
Yes they can be very insistent.
Also every service personnel knows they can NOT snub any person who is a guest. From a politician to a priest. No matter their beliefs it all goes back to respect. They are there to protect ALL AMERICANS.

stevec said:
:) Yes, she isn't a trained killer. How sad.

If everyone was trained to kill, then the world would be safe.

:roll:

...it's kinda funny though.

...who was he coerced by would be the next question. You seem to assume it was Hillary. It was more likely his trained-killer buddies.

Or perhaps you think we would be better off if soldiers gave all the orders and did not respect civilian authority? (Like Ollie North and the current administration.)

Hark. I hear the tyranny bell ringing.

his trained killer buddies are the reason you can say and do as you please.
I admit I get bent way out of shape at times, but it is only because I feel that 80% of this country is blind to the way things are slipping away from us and we are headed for a serious moral and ethical implosion.......

you realize that Clinton won with 48 percent of the vote, and only 25% of the nation voted.......that means that roughly 12% of the country believed in him enough to go out and vote him in......take out the union labor who has been brain washed and the welfare cases who depend on the democrats to tax us working bums, and it don't leave a very big hunk of the nation.

Latest posts