• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Honest Question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
If you say you a fearful of the shot, fear of gov't-don't trust the shot-don't know what's 'in' the shot- for whatever reason BUT then you test positive why do you seek out get the treatment of ReGeneron or any of the other antibody treatments?

You don't know what is in that either. Much of the research of the anitbody is based on research from cells taken from fetal tissue. Don't believe, look it up. Here's link.https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/how-cells-taken-decades-old-fetal-tissue-are-used-covid-n1242740

I am truly interested in your response. And get this...I won't even fight with you about it.

I'm vaccinated, wear a N95 mask when off the farm. Our county here, 1 in 4 is sick with CV19 and many think it's a hoax. Hospitals are slammed and funeral homes are swamped.

"The antibodies themselves weren't made of any of these fetal cells," Kriegstein noted. "But it was really critical to use these cells to test how effective their approach really was."
Little bit different then the way you put it.
They used the cells to test the Regeneron.
Did you want this to lead to an abortion debate?
I think the Vaccine is a person choice, I am not vaccinated but that is my choice. I have been vaccinated for my childhood diseases and have had a flu shot many times.
I feel this Covid 19 is dangerous but there is more under foot then revealed.
This Gain of Function sponsored by Dr Fauci and the USA and China governments should see some people put in prison or tried for treason.
When president Trump stopped flights from China he was a racist, when he promoted a vaccine the Democrats demonized it and said they wouldn't take anything Trump was involved with. Now they are pushing it.
What has been done to give any confidence in what the government tells us?

"The antibodies themselves weren't made of any of these fetal cells," Kriegstein noted. "But it was really critical to use these cells to test how effective their approach really was."
Little bit different then the way you put it.
They used the cells to test the Regeneron.
Did you want this to lead to an abortion debate?
I think the Vaccine is a person choice, I am not vaccinated but that is my choice. I have been vaccinated for my childhood diseases and have had a flu shot many times.
I feel this Covid 19 is dangerous but there is more under foot then revealed.
This Gain of Function sponsored by Dr Fauci and the USA and China governments should see some people put in prison or tried for treason.
When president Trump stopped flights from China he was a racist, when he promoted a vaccine the Democrats demonized it and said they wouldn't take anything Trump was involved with. Now they are pushing it.
What has been done to give any confidence in what the government tells us?
No, I was just stating the facts as they are. I never said that the fetal cells are IN the antibody treatment but they do play a part in its creation.

I am curious , like I stated, as to why someone who objects to the vaccine on the grounds of " not knowing what in it' but then will take an antibody treatment not knowing what's in it either.

My question isn't a political one. It's based on the level of knowledge. Did you know what was in the flu shot you took? NO. Do you know whats in that baby aspirin you prob take daily? NO. See my angle here? If just want to understand the reasoning

I j

If you are talking to me, we probably didn't understand all about the Regeneron, just knew people had taken it and it lessened symptoms, better end result, probably. It's still a personal decision. Do I believe in taking a vaccine that has to have a booster, and then another booster? Probably not. I have never had a flu shot, ever and I won't start. I just do not get things; am basically never sick, neither was my dad. I believe I have his immune system. I said, for myself, this was between my immune system and God. I wasn't sick and didn't get sick. I fell in line to be tested when Mr. FH was tested, and I wish I hadn't. The infusion was recommended because of my age...Mr. FH was sick with the virus. I guess I'm glad he got the infusion, but I don't think I needed it. The medical profession is all about vaccines, infusions, etc. They frighten you into doing things, yet most won't prescribe Ivomectin or Hydrocloroquin. Why? The ladies I play cards with, some have gotten their THIRD booster. What's up with that? I think this has been mismanaged from the start. All the deaths from Covid-19, now we find weren't all from Covid-19, but stated as that in order to get more money from the government. Did you hear the joke, 'a guy asked his doctor how long Covid-19 would last and the doctor replied, "I don't know, I'm a doctor not a politician." And there you have it, that's what I believe. Yes, Covid is real. They way we are dealing with it is not. We should be finding a cure or a real treatment. How many times can you get this virus? Now masks help; and they don't help; get the virus, can still get it again; get vaccinated, still get the virus and can die from the vaccine. It's a hot topic and you can find anything you want to believe. Or not.

One other thing, the guy giving the infusion said that the vaccine has been tested over and over; much more than has been reported. So what do you believe? The whole thing is NO ONE KNOWS. You do the best you can with the information you have been given. Was I glad there was something we could do to help knowing we had Covid? Yes for Mr. FH, as for me, if I had it to do over again, I would not have gotten the infusion.

I believe I posted a lnk to a study a few days ago that the Pfizer vaccine was causing neurodegenerative diseases. Today Google notes that that study was flawed. The government has lied to the public so many times and left us hanging just like the Afghanistan pullout, the cannot be trusted. There are too many liberal billionaires playing with people's lives. Even in the state of OK there are links to this big coverup. There is a connection to this new 5G cellphone coverage and the Graphene Dioxide in the vaccine. Some crazy side effects in the nano particle dimension. I don't understand it completely or enough to try to explain it, but I know that I will not get vaccinated, I will not get a smartphone or 5G, and I will never trust ANY government. Remember Teddy Roosevelt said, "Trust but Verify". Eisenhower warned us of all this in his final address..

Here you go Kola, You like studies.
Answer me this. IF masks are on useless in the prevention of transmission of microbes, etc, why do surgeons wear them during surgery? Some wear them for 12-14 hours at a stretch and at times daily.

The surgeons I'm around are pretty damn healthy.

I believe I posted a lnk to a study a few days ago that the Pfizer vaccine was causing neurodegenerative diseases. Today Google notes that that study was flawed. The government has lied to the public so many times and left us hanging just like the Afghanistan pullout, the cannot be trusted. There are too many liberal billionaires playing with people's lives. Even in the state of OK there are links to this big coverup. There is a connection to this new 5G cellphone coverage and the Graphene Dioxide in the vaccine. Some crazy side effects in the nano particle dimension. I don't understand it completely or enough to try to explain it, but I know that I will not get vaccinated, I will not get a smartphone or 5G, and I will never trust ANY government. Remember Teddy Roosevelt said, "Trust but Verify". Eisenhower warned us of all this in his final address..
OK...Do you have a bank account? Or are you on Medicare? ( I have no idea how old you may be). Or are you a veteran, retired maybe?

Oh come on....you are smarter than that...... or am I giving you too much of a benefit of doubt here?
Does a Doctor touch their mask during surgery? Does a Doctor make their mask out of Paisley material they found at home?
Do they wear the same mask day to day?
If masks are stopping so much virus why are they not considered medical waste and have bins for them and not scattered around the Walmart parking lot?

Does a Doctor touch their mask during surgery? Does a Doctor make their mask out of Paisley material they found at home?
If masks are stopping so much virus why are they not considered medical waste and have bins for them and not scattered around the Walmart parking lot?
Because humans are selfish SOB's and do not take care one for anyone other than themselves. As shown by the un vaxx'd filling up the hospital

and NO a surgeon DOES NOT touch their mask during surgery.

Latest posts