• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Honest Question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Answer me this. IF masks are on useless in the prevention of transmission of microbes, etc, why do surgeons wear them during surgery? Some wear them for 12-14 hours at a stretch and at times daily.

The surgeons I'm around are pretty damn healthy.
I remember back in school there were a couple of kids who always sprayed spit when they talked. We used to ask if they gave towels with their showers! I have been dowwind when someone was talking and felt the spray. This is the reason surgeons wear masks. This is the reason for the 6ft distance. I try to keep a distance when outsied or indoors talking so ther is less chance of being sprayed....

I don't see the connection between your questions and my post. yes, yes, too old to be running cattle, no, yes...

you said you didn't trust the gov't. The FDIC ( government) over sees the banking, Medicare is the gov't. If you were a soldier the gov't knows everything about you. They already know all about you whether you like it or not

kola said she didn't want to argue...but...did she keep her word?

Did anyone notice this is the only thread she is commenting on?
Says a lot.

Now, don't whine. You know me and you know I'm not fighting. I can if you wanna but I don't. I am honestly interested. So quit trying to stir the pot.

Now, don't whine. You know me and you know I'm not fighting. I can if you wanna but I don't. I am honestly interested. So quit trying to stir the pot.

this is the only thread I'm interested in. ya'll have becoming mightily boring in the last few years so nothing else interests me

I remember back in school there were a couple of kids who always sprayed spit when they talked. We used to ask if they gave towels with their showers! I have been dowwind when someone was talking and felt the spray. This is the reason surgeons wear masks. This is the reason for the 6ft distance. I try to keep a distance when outsied or indoors talking so ther is less chance of being sprayed....

And you just stated the VERY REASON why at this time everyone should wear a mask when in close proximity or in stores, etc. CV19 is an aerosol spread virus. Distance is good, but sometimes it's not an option.

And you just stated the VERY REASON why at this time everyone should wear a mask when in close proximity or in stores, etc. CV19 is an aerosol spread virus. Distance is good, but sometimes it's not an option. This is why a vaccine is the optimal solution

But I thought it was proven covid came from an undercooked bat???? 🙄
Kola do you trust the media? Do you put your faith in the federal government who lies from both sides of the isle on every subject and can't run the postal service, Amtrak, social security or any other agency without basically bankrupting it? Those are the two loudest sources screaming about masks and vaccines and shutdowns. Here is an honest question back at ya- how can these one size fits all mandates have any credibility. As posted by Webfoot, Long Island New York has something like 389 square feet per person. The county where I live has 23,000,000 square feet per person. How in the hell would ANYONE think the exact same rules should apply? And the fact this administration does tells you how political this really and truly is! So do you agree that masks and vaccine mandates should happen at a local level or a national level?

The CDC flat out lied about new cases reported in Florida in an attempt to make their governor look bad. The CDC director flat out lied about cases of Covid in kids in direct conflict with the CDC's own numbers. So how do you believe anything that comes from them?

H it is Manhattan Island not Long Island. But the numbers are still correct. Adn my county has over 54 million square feet per person.

The CDC flat out lied about new cases reported in Florida in an attempt to make their governor look bad. The CDC director flat out lied about cases of Covid in kids in direct conflict with the CDC's own numbers. So how do you believe anything that comes from them?

H it is Manhattan Island not Long Island. But the numbers are still correct. Adn my county has over 54 million square feet per person.
and the Governor of NY lied about how many old folks he killed when he sent the Covid patients to nursing homes and locked them down.... Then he Hospitals lied about how many really were covid because they got a bundle from the Government if it was covid. Now wait a few months until you have to put tires on your car or truck and find that the $125 tire last year is now $400 because there are not enough shipping containers and people working at the docks to unload them, oh, and also your money is worth 1/2 because they printed so much due to the China virus....

In answer to your first question: this is just one of the articles.

Last edited:
Why would I take a vaccine that doesn't guarantee me to not get the virus,and that could give me immediate or life long side effects?

I don't care one bit that you love the fauci Kool aid and I think you should drink all you can at the picnic with your vaccinated and mask wearing friends. I on the other hand will do as I have been doing for the last 18 months and mind my own business. All I ask is that you do the same.

Kola do you trust the media? Do you put your faith in the federal government who lies from both sides of the isle on every subject and can't run the postal service, Amtrak, social security or any other agency without basically bankrupting it? Those are the two loudest sources screaming about masks and vaccines and shutdowns. Here is an honest question back at ya- how can these one size fits all mandates have any credibility. As posted by Webfoot, Long Island New York has something like 389 square feet per person. The county where I live has 23,000,000 square feet per person. How in the hell would ANYONE think the exact same rules should apply? And the fact this administration does tells you how political this really and truly is! So do you agree that masks and vaccine mandates should happen at a local level or a national level?

I TOTALLY agree that vaccine mandates should happen at all levels. We already have them in place for other vaccines , so why does this threaten you so?

Ok, so you live in a less populated area. But, don't you EVER go into town? To a community gathering? A local ball game? If you were one of those asymptomatic carriers, you'd be responsible for making ill or possibly passing a lethal virus to those of your " world".

Why would I take a vaccine that doesn't guarantee me to not get the virus,and that could give me immediate or life long side effects?

I don't care one bit that you love the fauci Kool aid and I think you should drink all you can at the picnic with your vaccinated and mask wearing friends. I on the other hand will do as I have been doing for the last 18 months and mind my own business. All I ask is that you do the same.

Why you wanna fight? You seem threatened and defensive. You wanna catch something and get sick and die, go ahead. No skin off my nose. Honestly, right now, I am all for letting Darwin Theory run loose. Good luck to ya and geezzz, calm down.

Monoclonal antibodies work for most.
Here, vaccines are not keeping people from dying.
No one EVER said that the vaccine would prevent death. NO ONE The vaccine will keep you from getting sick enough to require hospitalization. It will make symptoms more tolerable. Like the flu shot will not keep you from getting the flu but will lessen the symptoms.

Turn off Fox News

No one EVER said that the vaccine would prevent death. NO ONE The vaccine will keep you from getting sick enough to require hospitalization. It will make symptoms more tolerable. Like the flu shot will not keep you from getting the flu but will lessen the symptoms.

Turn off Fox News
I don't have a tv. I think Fox News is stupid. My observations are first hand. I have friends that died on a vent fully vaccinated. They were like you, they believed the vaccine would reduce their symptoms. It didn't .

This vacine was developed too fast. The ones who receive it are the guinea pigs for Big Pharma. As always Pharma finds a pill or shot instead of something to build up the body to prevent infection..

Latest posts