• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Honest Question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

2 Senior FDA Officials, Director of Vaccine Research and Review Marion Gruber and Deputy Director Phil Kruse Resigned today over Biden's Vaccine Booster program , they say there is no indication at this time that it is needed, But Biden and CDC are rolling it out anyway. So much for follow the science. This only 3 days after Biden's Vaccine Mandates for everyone except Congress, Their Families and Staff are exempt from the mandate. Only 3 months ago June 2021, 3 Fda Advisors Resign from the board after the Fda approved the Alzheimer drug Adulhelm, in spite of it failing horribly Phase 3 study. Looks like Biden's FDA is falling apart.

2 Senior FDA Officials, Director of Vaccine Research and Review Marion Gruber and Deputy Director Phil Kruse Resigned today over Biden's Vaccine Booster program , they say there is no indication at this time that it is needed, But Biden and CDC are rolling it out anyway. So much for follow the science. This only 3 days after Biden's Vaccine Mandates for everyone except Congress, Their Families and Staff are exempt from the mandate. Only 3 months ago June 2021, 3 Fda Advisors Resign from the board after the Fda approved the Alzheimer drug Adulhelm, in spite of it failing horribly Phase 3 study. Looks like Biden's FDA is falling apart.
Maybe they finally got a conscience...

1631646769283.png

After a full 5 pages of " yap yap", any of ya'll wanna actually answer my question?

If you say you a fearful of the shot, fear of gov't-don't trust the shot-don't know what's 'in' the shot- for whatever reason BUT then you test positive why do you seek out get the treatment of ReGeneron or any of the other antibody treatments?

You don't know what is in that either. Much of the research of the anitbody is based on research from cells taken from fetal tissue. Don't believe, look it up. Here's link.https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/how-cells-taken-decades-old-fetal-tissue-are-used-covid-n1242740

I am truly interested in your response. And get this...I won't even fight with you about it.

I'm vaccinated, wear a N95 mask when off the farm. Our county here, 1 in 4 is sick with CV19 and many think it's a hoax. Hospitals are slammed and funeral homes are swamped.

Latest posts