• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Honest Question

Help Support Ranchers.net:

After a full 5 pages of " yap yap", any of ya'll wanna actually answer my question?

If you say you a fearful of the shot, fear of gov't-don't trust the shot-don't know what's 'in' the shot- for whatever reason BUT then you test positive why do you seek out get the treatment of ReGeneron or any of the other antibody treatments?

You don't know what is in that either. Much of the research of the anitbody is based on research from cells taken from fetal tissue. Don't believe, look it up. Here's link.https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/how-cells-taken-decades-old-fetal-tissue-are-used-covid-n1242740

I am truly interested in your response. And get this...I won't even fight with you about it.

I'm vaccinated, wear a N95 mask when off the farm. Our county here, 1 in 4 is sick with CV19 and many think it's a hoax. Hospitals are slammed and funeral homes are swamped.
I asked several questions about "natural immunity". You know full well what I was referring to as "natural immunity". In stead of attempting to answer and defend your position. You say I failed science. Well you have failed to have an intelligent discussion. I will no longer make any effort to continue a discussion in anyway with you.
This county has had less than 10% of the population contract the virus over the last 18 months. Only about one in a thousand have died. All but two of those who died were in their 80's or 90's. Those other two were both in their 60's with serious health conditions.
My last post in this thread.

I asked several questions about "natural immunity". You know full well what I was referring to as "natural immunity". In stead of attempting to answer and defend your position. You say I failed science. Well you have failed to have an intelligent discussion. I will no longer make any effort to continue a discussion in anyway with you.
This county has had less than 10% of the population contract the virus over the last 18 months. Only about one in a thousand have died. All but two of those who died were in their 80's or 90's. Those other two were both in their 60's with serious health conditions.
My last post in this thread.
#1..I am NOT a mind reader. I have no idea what anyone " intends" to say or think. You didn't clarify.

And yet, you're gonna stomp off mad and not answer the question asked of you. Typical " Ranchers.net" response when confronted.

#1..I am NOT a mind reader. I have no idea what anyone " intends" to say or think. You didn't clarify.

And yet, you're gonna stomp off mad and not answer the question asked of you. Typical " Ranchers.net" response when confronted.It
So why are you here when you know how 'typical' we are? Go to another forum and do your research. You don't listen to what anyone says. Webfoot is right. No sense taking the time to respond. But I will say this, the clinic we went to told us "your natural immunity is best". Get three shots Kola, or 4 or 5. That's up to you and what WE do is up to us. BTW,, I did answer you.

Kola most of us know enough to be wary of the vaccine if that's what you want to call it, It was a hurried solution to a man made or enhanced virus. Most of the shots aren't a vaccine in the true sense of the word as the mRNA works differently to a true vaccine. No I don't understand all the science behind it but I have listened to experts in the field like the co inventor of the mRNA technology that says it should not be used this way.
I also know that early treatment has been lacking and many cases end up in hospitals before they attempt to treat it and then it's usually with a ventilator. and not with drugs known to help.
As far as trusting the government, that is a personal choice, if you want to get the jab fine but that should be each and everyone's choice. Segregating by health status is a slippery slope .

After a full 5 pages of " yap yap", any of ya'll wanna actually answer my question?

If you say you a fearful of the shot, fear of gov't-don't trust the shot-don't know what's 'in' the shot- for whatever reason BUT then you test positive why do you seek out get the treatment of ReGeneron or any of the other antibody treatments?

You don't know what is in that either. Much of the research of the anitbody is based on research from cells taken from fetal tissue. Don't believe, look it up. Here's link.https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/how-cells-taken-decades-old-fetal-tissue-are-used-covid-n1242740

I am truly interested in your response. And get this...I won't even fight with you about it.

I'm vaccinated, wear a N95 mask when off the farm. Our county here, 1 in 4 is sick with CV19 and many think it's a hoax. Hospitals are slammed and funeral homes are swamped.
I'd agree both are new technologies.

I weighed risks. Before Biden proclaimed, "If you are vaccinated you are safe and don't need to wear a mask ", there were so few people out I could mitigate this with hygiene, distancing and a mask. Soon after hotels were full and people were acting pretty brazen. I think at that point something like over 300 million had been vaccinated with pretty minimal reactions but our hospitals were full.

This is pretty similar to what we see with co-mingled calves in a feeding pen. The risk factors had flipped in my opinion. So, I got vaccinated.

I was just informed that my physician will no longer be taking care of me. The parent organization is a Catholic based health care system and since the Pope said the shot was OK then all employees have to either get the shot or be fired. Now the state has stated that if you get fired for refusing to get he shot you cannot draw the unemployment check. The next concern I have is whether if those of us on Medicare will be required to get vaccinated. Personally I will not get the shot I will distance myself as I have for years and keep taking my vitamins and Zinc. A very good friend who is a kidney transplant recipient caught the virus and was given up by the doctors. He got Oxygen from a cousin who was an emt and he survived. I will keep my welding tanks full just in case...

I just do not trust anything produced by the globalists. Our country was the last place on earth where a person was free to live their life as they wished. Austrailia was second. Austrailia has fallen and people are herded into stadiums for mass innoculation. The time to stand up for our rights is at hand. If you go back to 9/11/01, ask yourself who benefitted from that? The government and the globalists took away more of your rights and freedom after that attack. Those steel structured buildings should not have crumbled as they did under a jet fuel fire. It takes a lot of oxygen and fuel to melt steel. I won't go into that discussion here, but it does raise questions and there is a nationwide group of engineers still questioning thatfailure. Each time we have a crisis since 9/11, more of our rights have been taken away. We know when investigating anything to follow the money. In this case follow who gets more authority over our freedoms.... I still love my country, but do not trust my government.

Monoclonal antibodies work for most.
Here, vaccines are not keeping people from dying.
NO ONE ever said they would prevent you from catching CV. Don't you people ever actually listen to science.?

Do you know what is in the antibody treatmens?

Have a nice shower Kola.
180293EC-AE1E-4B62-A623-7C2EF0E59B5C.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope that post wasn't too vulgar. But that is my exact feeling about how the government treats us. I'm convinced it happens and the difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives are horrified by it and liberals embrace it. I'm checking out from this thread as well. Lots more important things to worry about in life than what a liberal lady I've never met thinks I should do with my life. Stay safe everyone. Stay healthy and stay happy.

I hope that post wasn't too vulgar. But that is my exact feeling about how the government treats us. I'm convinced it happens and the difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives are horrified by it and liberals embrace it. I'm checking out from this thread as well. Lots more important things to worry about in life than what a liberal lady I've never met thinks I should do with my life. Stay safe everyone. Stay healthy and stay happy.
I never told you what to do with your life. I asked a question WAY WAY back, 6 pages ago and no one has YET to answer it.

I am gonna close this thread. You guys will not answer a direct question. You can't. And as far as me " telling" you what to do with your life, find where I said that.

Honestly, at this point, I really DO NOT care what you do. You don't care, so why should I?

I'm ever more a fan of Darwin these days. Darwin Rules!

I never told you what to do with your life. I asked a question WAY WAY back, 6 pages ago and no one has YET to answer it.
And H if you are sick and tired of how the gov't here treats you.....why don't you pack up and leave?

I am gonna close this thread. You guys will not answer a direct question. You can't. And as far as me " telling" you what to do with your life, find where I said that.

Honestly, at this point, I really DO NOT care what you do. You don't care, so why should I?

I'm ever more a fan of Darwin these days. Darwin Rules!
Bye! And as my old lovable Dad used to say..."Don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out!"

Bye! And as my old lovable Dad used to say..."Don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out!"
See, this proves you can not comprehend. I didn't say I was leaving, I just said I was done with this thread. Bless your heart!!! SMDH

Latest posts