• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Honolulu, Alabama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
65 here today. Will be up to 75 on Wednesday. No rain, sleet, or storms for the next week.

Eat your heart out. :lol:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Same here in Ga....to be about 75 by Wed!!!! YEAH!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Mike said:
65 here today. Will be up to 75 on Wednesday. No rain, sleet, or storms for the next week.

Eat your heart out. :lol:

OHHHHHHHHHHHH- That Hurts :cry2: Did make it up to 21 here today!!!

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Monday High 77
Tonights low 49

Tuesday High 79
Low 55

Wednesday High 81
Low 59

Woo hoo I'm ready fer this kinda weather!!!!!! Makes the grass turn green.

Soapweed

Reaction score
It was a beautiful day here on the northern edge of the Sandhills. The thermometer read 65 degrees at noon, and a fairly stiff breeze this morning changed to just a light breeze this afternoon. Right now, winds are calm and it is 41 degrees. I joked to Peach Blossom this afternoon, "Don't you just feel sorry for ranchers who aren't calving today?" I know that remark will come back to bite me in the backside, but I was just living for the moment.

I do feel bad for you, Oldtimer, that the warm weather passed you by today. If I shiver a little extra for you, will that help? :wink: :)

A

Anonymous

Faster horses said:
It got to 55 here today. One rancher said he moved his yearling heifers and it was almost too hot...

I'm jealous :(

Tap

Reaction score
Around 60 here with our second day of very little wind. Tomorrow is supposed to be even better if it is possible.

Latest posts