• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hooters Calendar 2007

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thought it was an owl poster... Gotta love them hooters...

You don't happen to have a melons pcalender do you? You know, Watermelon, honeydew, cantelope...

Or a Jugs? I love the different Milk jugs from around the world...

IL Rancher said:

You don't happen to have a melons pcalender do you? You know, Watermelon, honeydew, cantelope...

You had better go outside and find some work to do before you get yourself into trouble, sonny!

Waiting for a truck that i suppossed to get her soon.. Idle hands are the devils playground they say....But than I need to go rip up the floor at the other house... That could keep me busy for a while.

IL Rancher said:

I agree, ILR. Viewing exotic milk jugs from around the world sounds like a very titillating subject! :shock: :oops: :D :lol:

John SD said:
IL Rancher said:

I agree, ILR. Viewing exotic milk jugs from around the world sounds like a very titillating subject! :shock: :oops: :D :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts