• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Hopalong voting for Obama ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Sen. McCain: Arizona could be 'up for grabs'

Posted by
CNN Associate Producer Rebecca Stewart

Washington (CNN) – Republican Sen. John McCain said Sunday that his home state of Arizona could be won by President Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election.

The 2008 GOP presidential nominee told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley that Arizona and other southwest states "can be up for grabs" due to the growing Hispanic vote.

McCain won Arizona in 2008 by taking 54% of the vote to 45% for Obama. Next year, he said, the state's voters could lean the other way.

"The demographics are clear," McCain said on CNN's "State of the Union." "The Hispanic vote will be a major factor in national elections."

Addressing the major issue of immigration, McCain admitted his party has some work to do, but added that Obama also faces challenges.

The Republican presidential candidates are divided over how to deal with more than 10 million immigrants who came to the country illegally and now are entrenched in U.S. society, many with families, jobs and roles in their communities.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has called for a system of review boards to determine whether individuals could remain in the country or be forced to leave, a position characterized by conservative competitors such as Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann as offering amnesty for lawbreakers.

"I think that the Republican Party has to discuss this issue in as humane a way as possible," McCain said. At the same time, he noted that "the enthusiasm of Hispanics for President Obama is dramatically less than it was in 2008 because he has not fulfilled his campaign promises either, so I view the Hispanic vote is up for grabs."

McCain argued most Hispanic voters agree that "we need so secure our borders, if for drugs alone," but added that "we need to treat people humanely…people who are here, who have been here a long time."

But, he said, "The fact is, we don't need to trigger another flood of illegal aliens by believing if they can get across our border they would therefore be home free."

"We have to have empathy, we have to have concern, we have to have a plan," McCain stated.

Perspective from two liberals (ot nd McCain) thanks for what it's worth. Which is exactly the same as obamas credibility..zero

Hopalong didn't tell you that his real name is Eduardo :???: :wink: :lol:

Nice try oldtimer, but Eduardo is a much stronger Brazilian background than mexician! :wink: besides I do not play soccer :D :D

really again with the personal attacks and false accusations................. But then this is PB so alls fair hmmm
I wonder if we start posting the glasgow courier and Valley County montana
so when people search for them these posts come up and they see just what the famous Dick is really like :shock:

MsSage the residents of Glasgow already know, have gotten to know a couple of snow birds from that area, and the stories they tell sure are a far cry from what he leads us to believe :roll: :roll: :roll:

Larrry said:
ot, I hope you are having a better day today and haven't had the need to attack any women today

The weather has turned awful. Secondly, the Dallas Cowboys lost yesterday. The cause can be attributed to that Bush bust lingering on. :D :D

backhoeboogie said:
Larrry said:
ot, I hope you are having a better day today and haven't had the need to attack any women today

The weather has turned awful. Secondly, the Dallas Cowboys lost yesterday. The cause can be attributed to that Bush bust lingering on. :D :D

Naw it is OT's fault

At least you are coming around hurley, starting to see him for what he really is :wink:

hurleyjd said:
backhoeboogie said:
Larrry said:

Naw it is OT's fault

:lol: :lol: Oh these curr's with their pack mentality wouldn't know what to do if they didn't have someone to attack...Be eating their own and biting their own legs off I didn't give them someone they could feel big about attacking... :roll:
Anymore its kind of a compliment- that they feel I'm that important to make it a personal issue... :wink: :p :lol:

Oldtimer said:
hurleyjd said:
backhoeboogie said:

Naw it is OT's fault

:lol: :lol: Oh these curr's with their pack mentality wouldn't know what to do if they didn't have someone to attack...Be eating their own and biting their own legs off I didn't give them someone they could feel big about attacking... :roll:
Anymore its kind of a compliment- that they feel I'm that important to make it a personal issue... :wink: :p :lol:

Well if you didn't go painting those huge bull's eyes right in the middle of your forehead..................

Oldtimer said:
hurleyjd said:
backhoeboogie said:

Naw it is OT's fault

Man you are a classic, cryin like a baby after you attacked a woman on these boards. You do make a good liberal though, full of hypocrisy and no common sense.
Have you attacked any women today or have you moved on to attacking kids

If he was as great as he thinks he is he could cure all the WORLD'S ill's, but he is not and cannot even cure his addiction to wanting the feelings of grandeur, yet only getting them from himself. Maybe the booze has finally gotten to the few remaining brain cells he had.

Eh?????????

Or as John Wayne said Short on ears, long on mouth...and a drunk with a badge

Oh these curr's with their pack mentality wouldn't know what to do if they didn't have someone to attack...Be eating their own and biting their own legs off I didn't give them someone they could feel big about attacking...
Anymore its kind of a compliment- that they feel I'm that important to make it a personal issue...

We are so glad to accommodate you oldtimer,,,you need someone to make you feel good about your self because living the life you do must be pure he!!
knowing you are so disliked :wink: :wink: Keep on feeling sorry for yourself
no one else is.
Who ever took oldtimers crying towel to wash, please return it to him, he is in dire need of it again!!!! :wink:

hopalong said:
Oh these curr's with their pack mentality wouldn't know what to do if they didn't have someone to attack...Be eating their own and biting their own legs off I didn't give them someone they could feel big about attacking...
Anymore its kind of a compliment- that they feel I'm that important to make it a personal issue...

We are so glad to accommodate you oldtimer,,,you need someone to make you feel good about your self because living the life you do must be pure he!!
knowing you are so disliked :wink: :wink: Keep on feeling sorry for yourself
no one else is.
Who ever took oldtimers crying towel to wash, please return it to him, he is in dire need of it again!!!! :wink:

If currs are bothering him, throw out a few left over bones and let that pack start fighting over them. Heck, maybe we ought to take some steak to DC and throw that in the middle of the house.

Latest posts