• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

hormones in beef

Help Support Ranchers.net:

turning grass into beef

Reaction score
My wife came across this a little while ago. I thought it was a really good visual aid. If you have any friends that are concerned about the levels of hormones in beef you can forward this link.

http://nefb.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/whats-the-beef-mms-and-hormones/

Thanks for sharing that. Aren't we blessed to have young people like that promoting their/our industry?

They spoke at the NCBA convention in Nashville last Feb. and were at the trade show, too. I'm glad to see them do the public appearances, as it will help them fine tune their performances and I'm sure they were learning as much as they were 'teaching' at that convention.

mrj

PS, Sorry, I also checked out the Peterson Bros. link on that link re. the M&M's depicting hormones from various sources and let it sidetrack me from the beef story.

The M&M's as amounts of hormones was on the BEEF Magazine website recently. It is surely a good visual to help explain that often misrepresented information. There are so many good things being done, often with Beef Checkoff $$$$ involved at some point, whether the research, or the implementation and/or distribution of the information. I appreciate all of the people involved in getting 'our beef story' out to the consumer.

mrj

Latest posts