• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

horse resque from hell.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
Tenny first day wrangling horses and dudes, said she never see so many poor conformation horses in her life, and she glad she took her own saddle, slicker , chinks. Owner said that she could ride well, and that they probably have riding green broke 2 year old soon.
Well it will surely be a learning experience

Back in 1970 and 1971 when I worked on the Moose Head Ranch and for L.D. Frome, Outfitter, I was very impressed with the high quality horses on both outfits. They were well fed, and were horses having good minds, good conformation, and adequate bone for traveling on mountain trails.

Soapweed said:
Back in 1970 and 1971 when I worked on the Moose Head Ranch and for L.D. Frome, Outfitter, I was very impressed with the high quality horses on both outfits. They were well fed, and were horses having good minds, good conformation, and adequate bone for traveling on mountain trails.

The outfits that run allot of what LD had also runs allot of rental horses, they wintered around 300 next to us last winter. Most all where are good quality not the sway back, high withers pigeon toed, crooked feet Tenny was telling me about. They do have some draft /quarter crosses, for pack and harness.
LD got his start from his brother Ted , just happed to be married to Dad's sister

Latest posts