• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

house fire

Help Support Ranchers.net:

You and yours have my compassion! Since facts cannot be changed, one might speculate that "you will have a totally new home, eventually"!Not much left of that former loving home. I have my electricity and water supply on seperate electric meters from my house, so one could fight a fire if any of the buildings caught on fire. And of course one would have to be home or have a great neighbor to start the control. I guess what you need now is $$..time and a large backhoe with a blade. I've had a terrible house fire myself, when the dollars were short. My insurance was good, so that helped ease the transition.

I think it is really setting in today as we cant get out in the field seeding and I m stuck here wondering what we are going to do and adding up the stuff we lost in the fire. We didnt have half enough insurance to cover our loss. Guess we will have to figure something out. :cry: Trying to get things set up to get some power hooked up tomorrow so we cans tart feeding the cattle grain again.

M_R,

What can we send you right now?? Would like sizes, etc of clothes to help you out, the pictures are horrifying and I am soooooooooooo sorry.

Hanta Yo

M_R, Just read your news and want to add my thoughts and sympathy and offer of help to everyone else's. Let us know what we can do. We're praying for you all.

Just got in from outside after 4 hours of putting in one one new power pole. We ve had so much rain here in the last two days that the ground is just muck and the truck that was augering the hole for us got stuck. So after four hours of having a large fouor wheel drive tractor and a MFD chore tractor tied to the truck we finally got it pulled out. We ve got the pole in the ground now we just have to wait for the hydro people to come out and hook up the lines. Then we will be able to run the augers and the roller mill. Cows are really wondering where there rolled barlley and mineral is. I feel sorry for the old gals. :cry: Theyll survive though! Ill keep everyone updated as things progress.!!!

Latest posts