• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

House pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Welll, I do happen to know a few Tibbs! But then everybody does, don't they! :lol:

NR

I'll explain where I live when we get to the gathering of the great bull session clan! I'm afraid to make it any clearer or some of them dang liberals on this site might show up and I'm gettin' kind'a low on ammo! :shock: :lol:

If you need to know quicker, pm me and we'll get a phone number or somethin'. :lol:

And the offer does stand, and as for you TX, I didn't know you was comin' to the gathering and if you only come home in the winter time, it's goiong to be real tough digging! :lol:

You come when the weather is decent and we'll go scratch around alittle. Might even find something cool to drink! :wink:

Alabama said:
nr

Location: way East of Soapweed, FH, BMR,Haymaker, and Alabama...

NR I just noticed? You are EAST of me? Georgia? I see that Auburn starts off with Georgia Tech this year. It's about time.
Wreck Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Longitude: 75° 2' W to 75° 47' W
Latitude: 38° 27' N to 39° 50' N

TXTibbs said:
nr said:
TXTibbs said:
yep....found them....not telling where. :wink: :wink: Go get your own :!: :lol2:

Stolen, right?

NO!! Not stolen!! haha.......that was an amusing post tho! haha...why did you assume they were stolen? :lol: :lol:

My only form of exercise: stirring up some dander.

Jinglebob said:
And the offer does stand, and as for you TX, I didn't know you was comin' to the gathering and if you only come home in the winter time, it's goiong to be real tough digging! :lol:

You come when the weather is decent and we'll go scratch around alittle. Might even find something cool to drink! :wink:

Sounds like a plan....don't look like i'm gonna make it up there this summer...prolly christmas time i'll be there for a couple weeks visiting family across the western part of the state, but i sure would like to come home during the summer sometime again since that is when everything is so pretty....preferable end of May or June. I'd like to get in on the brandings up there next year maybe........summers tend to be so damn busy no matter where you are and hard to make time to go anywhere.

I can always use something cool to drink!! haha

nr said:
Alabama said:
nr

NR I just noticed? You are EAST of me? Georgia? I see that Auburn starts off with Georgia Tech this year. It's about time.
Wreck Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilmington?

Oldtimer said:
nr said:
Alabama said:
nr

Wreck Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilmington?

Now Oldtimer :mad:! I was trying to see if Bama had the smarts to figure this out on his own... him being Suthern an' all. Bet you whispered the answers to kids in school, too. Did the teacher ever tape your mouth shut like our art teacher did once?

nr said:
Oldtimer said:
nr said:

Wilmington?

Now Oldtimer :mad:! I was trying to see if Bama had the smarts to figure this out on his own... him being Suthern an' all. Bet you whispered the answers to kids in school, too. Did the teacher ever tape your mouth shut like our art teacher did once?

OOPS :dunce: Still left him to figure out the state- those southerners don't know much about yankee geography :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
nr said:
Oldtimer said:
Wilmington?

OOPS :dunce: Still left him to figure out the state- those southerners don't know much about yankee geography :lol: :lol:

It wasn't clear to me how much of a handicap the whole state of Alabama has until he posted their language difficulties down there: "1- He been married. - Meaning-he was married at one time but is no longer.
2- He BEEN married. Meaning, he has been married for a long time.
3- HE been married. Meaning, his wife is married, but he fools around."
So maybe I should cut him some slack with geography. I take it all back, Bama! :D But would you clarify #3 Bama? That STILL doesn't make any sense.

Nice being back in your house again, TX TIBBS, seeing the antiques all over again. Did you find the arrow heads, too?

I see some have been having fun at my expence.

Oldtimer wrote:
nr wrote:
Oldtimer wrote:
nr wrote:
Alabama wrote:
nr

Wreck Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilmington?

Now Oldtimer ! I was trying to see if Bama had the smarts to figure this out on his own... him being Suthern an' all. Bet you whispered the answers to kids in school, too. Did the teacher ever tape your mouth shut like our art teacher did once?

OOPS Still left him to figure out the state- those southerners don't know much about yankee geography

It wasn't clear to me how much of a handicap the whole state of Alabama has until he posted their language difficulties down there: "1- He been married. - Meaning-he was married at one time but is no longer.
2- He BEEN married. Meaning, he has been married for a long time.
3- HE been married. Meaning, his wife is married, but he fools around."
So maybe I should cut him some slack with geography. I take it all back, Bama! But would you clarify #3 Bama? That STILL doesn't make any sense.

To answer your question. I ain't married. I been married but now I know better. It is better to have an X wife and a girlfriend.

Latest posts