• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How about a tribute to McCain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Traveler

Reaction score
Have a nice dirt nap.....asshole. Thanks for Obamacare.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/29/sarah-palin-loyal-running-mate-excluded-from-john-mccains-funeral/

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, who was Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)'s running mate in the 2008 presidential election, has been excluded from his funeral.

https://youtu.be/4hr37eE0nO8

The Dims called him racist, a Nazi, George Wallace, and several other select names when he & Palin were running for Pres.

But all of a sudden, they love him now.

I think he was a good man that loved his country, and the world could use more folks with his makeup. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Silver said:
I think he was a good man that loved his country, and the world could use more folks with his makeup. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Obama would have to agree with you, for without McCain and his half-ass campaign, none of his agenda would have been possible.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

Haven't heard the McCain crowd mention how many years he should have served in the penitentiary as one of the keating 5. McCain carried his tif with trump to the grave thus ingratiating himself with the freedom haters. As the criminal that stood to make the S&L crisis bipartisan, id expect a reflection of his life to broach this series of crimes.

Think I'm wrong suggesting this is about embarrassing trump? Why not a private message uninviting trump to the funeral instead of a public ban? Truth is McCain is the sleezy politician threatened by trumps efforts

I find it interesting that no one he served with was a speaker. As a Veteran that makes me wonder about a lot of things.

Broke Cowboy said:
I find it interesting that no one he served with was a speaker. As a Veteran that makes me wonder about a lot of things.

The vets he served with spoke a lot of words about him, just none appropriate for a funeral...well the ones that he hadn't already killed.

That guy was evil in carnate. Responsible for so much carnage.

Why ban a guy and then make everything about him? Might not be too much to say about McCain. Previously on this very forum I objected to trump deriding McCain's military service. I don't say a non soldier should criticize a soldiers efforts, but McCain's post military actions were shameful. I don't think McCain ever earned a living in the private sector.

Brad S said:
Why ban a guy and then make everything about him? Might not be too much to say about McCain. Previously on this very forum I objected to trump deriding McCain's military service. I don't say a non soldier should criticize a soldiers efforts, but McCain's post military actions were shameful. I don't think McCain ever earned a living in the private sector.

Does someone that doesn't respect the military surround himself with the military?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/12/08/trump-cabinet-picks-raise-concerns-military-influence.html

https://www.democracynow.org/2016/12/16/trump_has_appointed_more_generals_in

Why did he deride McCain? For his own benefit? Or was it for veterans, soldiers no longer with us, and family member's of veterans and the deceased that know what McCain truly did?

Do they not deserve to hear someone finally speak the truth?

Point of view can change impressions of what is seen.

Stay tuned...

I was noting the campaign banter where trump said words to the effect " I like soldiers that don't get caught." Turns out trump may have known about some details of McCain's service that weren't square.

Brad S said:
Haven't heard the McCain crowd mention how many years he should have served in the penitentiary as one of the keating 5. McCain carried his tif with trump to the grave thus ingratiating himself with the freedom haters. As the criminal that stood to make the S&L crisis bipartisan, id expect a reflection of his life to broach this series of crimes.

Think I'm wrong suggesting this is about embarrassing trump? Why not a private message uninviting trump to the funeral instead of a public ban? Truth is McCain is the sleezy politician threatened by trumps efforts

Sorry I replied to this quote in error.

I hope I didn't come off wrong Brad. That is what I thought you were referring to.

"He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

It received a lot of air play, and that was on purpose. The media made sure that the world heard them for the intent of harming candidate Trump. But what they really did, was carry a message to many forgotten souls that they weren't forgotten any longer.

Statements that have seemed gregarious, are purposeful. There is always a message, some won't be understood till later.

Watch his interviews from the 80's and 90's. He is increadibly intelligent and we'll spoken. All of the sensationalism is designed. And has been planned since at least 2013 with the help of a few very special service members- General Flynn for one, and General Rogers another.

General Rogers of the NSA forced the FBI to re-open Hillary's investigation in October. They had the Weiner laptop for over a month prior and did nothing. He is a national hero that played along with the Obama administration to stay in control of the NSA. He knows everything.

The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn are on record stating he never committed a crime. Why did he plead guilty?

Part of his plea agreement is that he has to by court order testify about all crimes known to him. He also is a national hero.

These guys will break some major stories before long. With November just around the corner, it's about to get interesting.

NoName is not a hero. Did you notice they didn't allow him to be buried in Arlington with his father and grandfather? The fakenews played it off.

https://youtu.be/cvUyCaKo86E

5:05 mark.... When you accidentally tell the truth.

Military Tribunal. He was not a hero. He was a traitor.

Another accidental truth. Our nation wasn't supposed to have a "politcal elite".

President Donald Trump is spending time at his Virginia golf course while the nation's political elite are gathered at Sen. John McCain's memorial service.

https://www.apnews.com/4401e0f4cc034f9ea211e5ff78b2ec02?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

"Another accidental truth. Our nation wasn't supposed to have a "politcal elite"

Why is that so clear to us, yet so obscure to them?

Brad S said:
"Another accidental truth. Our nation wasn't supposed to have a "politcal elite"

Why is that so clear to us, yet so obscure to them?
I think it's purposely obscure to them. Like it was mentioned in another thread.....follow the money. They want people to think they can't wipe their own asses without the government.

Latest posts