• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How about this?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Have you checked out http://www.recruityou.info/ yet? We are trying to get something done but we need donations from every single American who has doubts about Obama's legality to serve as POTUS. We only ask people to donate what they can afford to and what they believe is right for themselves. But we need to mobilize everyone to donate at least $1. We need $10K to begin the ball rolling and will need more once we file our case.

The 9th Circuit Court, in it's ruling in the latest Taitz case gave in dicta "standing" to a current US Presidential candidate. None of the current national frontrunners will even acknowledge the eligibility issue, but John Dummett, an FEC registered 2012 Presidential candidate (in all 50 states) will be standing up to Obama using this ruling that gives him legal standing with the courts. And as the evidence against Obama is overwhelming and has the force of the US Congress (the 1st US Congress defined NBC) and SCOTUS (Minor vs. Happerset clearly defines NBC in a SCOTUS ruling, i.e. clear precedent, not dicta), this is an open and shut case. There is also a mountain of evidence that proves fraud, forgery, identity theft (stolen SSN and multiple SSNs), and much more that Obama can be easily put away for life.

So spread the word, donate what you feel is right and challenge all who want Obama gone to donate at least $1.
------------------------
The above was a comment after this news byte:

How North Dakota Became Saudi Arabia

Harold Hamm, the Oklahoma-based founder and CEO of Continental Resources, the 14th-largest oil company in America, is a man who thinks big. He came to Washington last month to spread a needed message of economic optimism: With the right set of national energy policies, the United States could be "completely energy independent by the end of the decade. We can be the Saudi Arabia of oil and natural gas in the 21st century."

"President Obama is riding the wrong horse on energy," he adds. We can't come anywhere near the scale of energy production to achieve energy independence by pouring tax dollars into "green energy" sources like wind and solar, he argues. It has to come from oil and gas.

And these comments:

Abe Lincoln says:

October 3, 2011 at 10:07 am

President Obama is on the wrong horse of any business that can help America. Think I'm kidding? Why then is Obama more concerned with GE creating jobs in China!

RightAsUsual says:

October 3, 2011 at 11:05 am

BL: obama: illegal / criminal ~ comrade hussein barry soreto obama is the # 1 threat to the United States / world & must be arrested & sent to GitMo asap for trial & sentencing …

http://cowboybyte.com/1100/how-north-dakota-became-saudi-arabia/

Have you checked out http://www.recruityou.info/ yet? We are trying to get something done but we need donations from every single American who has doubts about Obama's legality to serve as POTUS. We only ask people to donate what they can afford to and what they believe is right for themselves. But we need to mobilize everyone to donate at least $1. We need $10K to begin the ball rolling and will need more once we file our case.

The 9th Circuit Court, in it's ruling in the latest Taitz case gave in dicta "standing" to a current US Presidential candidate. None of the current national frontrunners will even acknowledge the eligibility issue, but John Dummett, an FEC registered 2012 Presidential candidate (in all 50 states) will be standing up to Obama using this ruling that gives him legal standing with the courts. And as the evidence against Obama is overwhelming and has the force of the US Congress (the 1st US Congress defined NBC) and SCOTUS (Minor vs. Happerset clearly defines NBC in a SCOTUS ruling, i.e. clear precedent, not dicta), this is an open and shut case. There is also a mountain of evidence that proves fraud, forgery, identity theft (stolen SSN and multiple SSNs), and much more that Obama can be easily put away for life.

I couldn't find anything to back it up the "New Claim".. I doubt if I would donate at this time..

Latest posts