• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How did your candidate work out?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
As an Independent- I kind of combine a little of the Liberatarian thinking ( that many things like abortion, sex issues, physician assisted mercy suicides, most criminal law & enforcement, education, etc. all should be left to locals and states) support strict fiscal conservatism, limited federal government, national sovereignty------ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --
some constitutionalist paleoconservative thinking (some of which mirrors the Libertarian thinking) on opposing reliance on global trading- anti FTA's, getting out of the UN, noninvolvement with foreign conflicts, tax reform, secure borders and limited LEGAL immigration, English as an official language, (and like the Libertarians) 2nd Amendment rights, strict enforcement of the Constitution, freedom of religion, and opposition to the Patriot Act ------
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: some Liberal (welfare for those truly in need, SS was a national contract with workers that needs to be honored, a guaranteed affordable health care for all ) -------
but very little of this new neocon Republican philosophy...I used to think they Repubs were best at protecting our borders-- but that was pre GW era.....

I know there is no candidate that fulfills all-- so will pick one that fills the most...If it ends up-being Hitlery against Gagliani, like I think it will :( -- I'll have to make my choice between the Libertarian or the Constitution candidate.... :roll:
Seems to me you made a MISTAKE. :lol:
We told you so.

redrobin said:
Oldtimer said:
As an Independent- I kind of combine a little of the Liberatarian thinking ( that many things like abortion, sex issues, physician assisted mercy suicides, most criminal law & enforcement, education, etc. all should be left to locals and states) support strict fiscal conservatism, limited federal government, national sovereignty------ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: --
some constitutionalist paleoconservative thinking (some of which mirrors the Libertarian thinking) on opposing reliance on global trading- anti FTA's, getting out of the UN, noninvolvement with foreign conflicts, tax reform, secure borders and limited LEGAL immigration, English as an official language, (and like the Libertarians) 2nd Amendment rights, strict enforcement of the Constitution, freedom of religion, and opposition to the Patriot Act ------
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: some Liberal (welfare for those truly in need, SS was a national contract with workers that needs to be honored, a guaranteed affordable health care for all ) -------
but very little of this new neocon Republican philosophy...I used to think they Repubs were best at protecting our borders-- but that was pre GW era.....

I know there is no candidate that fulfills all-- so will pick one that fills the most...If it ends up-being Hitlery against Gagliani, like I think it will :( -- I'll have to make my choice between the Libertarian or the Constitution candidate.... :roll:
Seems to me you made a MISTAKE. :lol:
We told you so.

I often wonder how a person can step on their ideals,.. while McCain was no natural leader he fit the description better then the far left progressive that made it in..

Latest posts