• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

How Do You Starve Obama Supporters?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
Hide their food stamps under their work shoes.

SL
PS Oh! Did I forget to tell you'll I'm a conservative, a real Conservative and I love humor and satire, so hit me with your best shot!

Combat Decorated Soldier

A combat decorated soldier was talking to Chelsea Clinton and she asked him what he feared most. He said there were only 3 things he was afraid of :
"Osama, Obama, and Yo Mama"

Post Turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old Texas rancher, whose hand was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.

Eventually the topic got around to Barack Obama and his bid to be our President.

The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'post turtle'.'

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said,' When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.'

The old man saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just want to help the dumb ass get down.'

Barack Obama Jokes
From Jon Sanders 7/17/08 Townhall Column entitled, "Laughing at Obama is Good for the Country, and Fun, Too"
"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?"
"Barack Obama."
"That's not funny."

How many Barack Obamas does it take to change a light bulb? Just one. He holds the bulb, thinks the world revolves around him, and calls it change you can believe in.

Why did Barack Obama cross the road? To tax the other side.

Sir Loin said:
Hide their food stamps under their work shoes.

SL
PS Oh! Did I forget to tell you'll I'm a conservative, a real Conservative and I love humor and satire, so hit me with your best shot!

So what is it that makes you a conservative? What do you believe in politically?

hypocritexposer

Boy that's a pretty big field to cover, so permit me give a short answer.

Re:
So what is it that makes you a conservative?
My moral fiber and beliefs.
As in no means no and you can't be half pregnant.
And there is a right and wrong and character DOES matter.
And I am will to fight to preserve those values.

What do you believe in politically?
Top of the list:
Smaller government and lower taxes.

How's that for a starter?
SL

Sir Loin said:
hypocritexposer

Boy that's a pretty big field to cover, so permit me give a short answer.

Re:
So what is it that makes you a conservative?
My moral fiber and beliefs.
As in no means no and you can't be half pregnant.
And there is a right and wrong and character DOES matter.
And I am will to fight to preserve those values.

What do you believe in politically?
Top of the list:
Smaller government and lower taxes.

How's that for a starter?
SL

:lol:

Latest posts